Network system

G'day,

Has anybody used or using the network system from nerang hydro shop? I'm using soil at the moment, will go hydro next grow and like the sound of the network ststem. sounds simple for a first timer and can produce good results. any feed back would be help

thanks wal

the systems purchased from places like that imo are a bit over prices if you look at some of the recirculating or run to waste systems here you can have the same for allot less, have a loook at the link in Toms sig I have build his watering system before it works well and will cost you half the price

apoligies I don't have my new one up I need a new digi cam, but look around the site at run to waste and recirculating systems and you will find all you need

It is a good system that will work well I just think it is a little over priced as are most premade hydro systems but in the end you pay for convienients amoungst everythign else , you don't have to do it all yourself if you get a kit I guess is an advantage to allot of stoners :devilred: