Instatransplant cups

Found this on Pinrest. Might give it a try. Newspaper potsd3203da48fab082ea43b120795bcafaf.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

That is absolutely brilliant! Time to go raid the neighbours' recycling bins methinks :twiddle:

never had chooks but i think having a couple of guinea fowl in the mix if ya can is a good idea

eggs are smaller , more yoke than white , thicker shells , around 100 eggs a season they say

best bit they love them bugs A1 pest control , enjoy ticks from memory too = protection for the hole fam , animals inc

Ooh that sounds brilliant! All about that yolk and there's never enough in me eggs lol The pest control sounds like a good bonus too! Gonna have to look into it! :thumbsup:

• Upvote 1

no doctor here but 

eggs , from health danger to health defense & all in between over the years , eat eggs , don't eat eggs 

many are on to the yoke only but i think that might be doing a disservice to your body

carbs & refined carbs ( sugar ) seem to be more the issue , seems like the majority of centenarians had minimal 

or low carb diets , plenty of salt ( not refined table salt ) & all fats , butter , cream / dairy = our brain is about 60% fat  , fattest 

organ in the body , not saying go eat plenty of dairy cos for some dairy can cause probs , easy to find out though , just give 

up dairy for a couple weeks to a month , then have a single day of dairy intake & see what reaction you have , if any , over the next day 

:) what you eat today walks & talks tomorrow , Dr Ross Walker 

no doctor here but 

eggs , from health danger to health defense & all in between over the years , eat eggs , don't eat eggs 

many are on to the yoke only but i think that might be doing a disservice to your body

carbs & refined carbs ( sugar ) seem to be more the issue , seems like the majority of centenarians had minimal 

or low carb diets , plenty of salt ( not refined table salt ) & all fats , butter , cream / dairy = our brain is about 60% fat  , fattest 

organ in the body , not saying go eat plenty of dairy cos for some dairy can cause probs , easy to find out though , just give 

up dairy for a couple weeks to a month , then have a single day of dairy intake & see what reaction you have , if any , over the next day 

:) what you eat today walks & talks tomorrow , Dr Ross Walker 

That's some interesting info, thanks itchy :thumbsup:

I don't often mention my diet or lifestyle choices lest I be labelled as "one of those people <_< " but I'm predominantly paleo-vegetarian lol Most people tend to roll their eyes or get totally confused because they seem to think the paleo diet is all about meat and they think vegetarians are a bunch of skinny hippies. lol I mean don't get me wrong, I'm skinny AF which a couple of the old timers here can vouch for but I was like that when I used to eat 3 steaks a day on top of my 3 main meals (not kidding :wacko:). But yeah personally when it comes to eggs, I just like the flavour of the yolk lol Still eat the whites... although I used to prefer them in a meringue... mmm pavlova

I'd like to do a fair bit of research on diet at some point and really get into the nitty gritty of it but for me personally, I've found my body just works better on natural, non-processed food rather than all the "food-like-items" at the supermonopoly I mean supermarket :rofl: If it's got an ingredients list, it generally falls into the 'once every coupla weeks' category :thumbsup:

Any chance you've got any links that I can visit to find out more about the egg situation? Which I'm sure is ever-changing but certainly worth a read anyway.

Oh shit, according to Doc Walker, I'm gonna be a vegetable tomorrow... and they don't walk or talk!!!

Edited by brownies

mmmmm eggs yum, i like mine not fertilized lol lol if you grow your own eggs so to speak and you feed them a healthy diet then there nutritious and delicious, its a win win for me, and theres so many different ways to have them , there so versital, im an egg fan, i think you do have to be a bit careful with consuming raw eggs, but in saying that i some times put a raw egg into my vanilla milkshakes when i feel like i need a boost, been do it for 20years and not once have i ever had food poisoning as a result, i think eggs are an excellent healthy addition to your diet, and the chooks are good to, sorry vegans

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

sorry mate haven't got any links to studies on eggs 

you can do a youtube search on Dr Joel Wallach & eggs 

he suggests at least 10 to 12 eggs a day if you want to 

help yourself not get Alzheimer's and Parkinson's diseases

cholesterol is the main point of discussion with eggs & becoming the main point of discussion with statin medications as well

with eggs i think it's what's called dietary cholesterol being good vs blood cholesterol being bad , i think the issue is when you combined high fat & refined carbs 

here ya go dr wallach on eating 10 to 12 eggs a day https://youtu.be/CX9wExhcdRg

& one for the vegans = who had worse cholesterol , vegan or meat eater https://youtu.be/pZ9MXE3Qe2s

now i'm no doc so def do your own digging but it seems we are told one thing , & in reality it's the opposite 

i've come accross the same thing with growing , " You need to use this bottle " the reality is , no you don't & most

likely the bottle has nothing to do with anything apart from taking your money or they take a cheap input , lets say Molasses 

water it down put it in a bottle with a sexy label & cool name & charge 10-20 X the price 

again like seeing the word azadirachtin on a pest spray bottle that you prob paid to much for , azadrachtin is an extract from neem 

but you pay extra for the extraction & most likely water & a emulsifier , if it's a ready to spray product 

otherwise buy neem oil at 1/4 of the price , you got water & you get to control the emulsifier to be of benefit to the plant 

like using silica & aloe vera with ya neem or peppermint or rosemary or thyme oils 

sorry mate haven't got any links to studies on eggs 

you can do a youtube search on Dr Joel Wallach & eggs 

he suggests at least 10 to 12 eggs a day if you want to 

help yourself not get Alzheimer's and Parkinson's diseases

cholesterol is the main point of discussion with eggs & becoming the main point of discussion with statin medications as well

with eggs i think it's what's called dietary cholesterol being good vs blood cholesterol being bad , i think the issue is when you combined high fat & refined carbs 

here ya go dr wallach on eating 10 to 12 eggs a day https://youtu.be/CX9wExhcdRg

& one for the vegans = who had worse cholesterol , vegan or meat eater https://youtu.be/pZ9MXE3Qe2s

now i'm no doc so def do your own digging but it seems we are told one thing , & in reality it's the opposite 

i've come accross the same thing with growing , " You need to use this bottle " the reality is , no you don't & most

likely the bottle has nothing to do with anything apart from taking your money or they take a cheap input , lets say Molasses 

water it down put it in a bottle with a sexy label & cool name & charge 10-20 X the price 

again like seeing the word azadirachtin on a pest spray bottle that you prob paid to much for , azadrachtin is an extract from neem 

but you pay extra for the extraction & most likely water & a emulsifier , if it's a ready to spray product 

otherwise buy neem oil at 1/4 of the price , you got water & you get to control the emulsifier to be of benefit to the plant 

like using silica & aloe vera with ya neem or peppermint or rosemary or thyme oils 

Finally got around to watching those videos. I'm shocked! Curing Alzheimers! Bloke that eats 25 eggs a day! And the fact that he could cure a form of dementia in the space of a week... I'm definitely going to be doing more digging! I love me eggs so it's bloody good news lol But that's incredibly interesting.

Thanks again for sharing Itchybro, you're a constant source of seemingly indispensable knowledge :thumbsup: