Instatransplant cups

Boil the eggs first , , slice the top n bottom off

Dig out n eat the boiled egg,fill with medium

The hole at the bottom makes it easier for the roots to escape n break the shell quicker

Personally this is way to much work for me , now I just put them straight into a plastic cup

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

Aaah that's how ya do it! :doh: Meanwhile I've been here crackin raw eggs all day trying to get em perfect lol Any reason ya don't use the egg cartons? Or are you one of the lucky ones that gets 'em straight from the chook's bum?

Cheers for the info Mic :thumbsup:

Mate an old hippie taught me that 1 , me I just went with the round jiffy cups

Sorry no chooks here, got enough animals,

Yeah I thought that bit of information would come in handy, I was actually sitting here wondering how many were trying to do it raw eggs, maybe GQ can do it but she’s special, having a little chuckle to myself imagining u trying

Egg cartons, I’m sure many use them, same deal u got to cut a hole in the bottom so the plant can pull it apart as it grows

lol cmon guys how hard is it to crack and egg in half lol it doesnt have to be perfect, as long as you can put a spoonful of of dirt in it will be fine, sit the shells back into the egg carton to keep them upright and in order, once they spout give it a few days to a week and plant them into pots or the ground and if you want you break the bottom open for roots to get through, easy peasy, i do think using the egg cartons to sprout in is a great idea as well, yep i have my own chooks so that does help having a good suppy, even a good chook only lays like 170days a year from memory depending on the breed, i love having my own chooks, not do they provide eggs but you also get nutrient rich compost if you feed them well, the occasional sunday roast lol and there great workers in the garden, they can turn soil over and rid an area of weeds faster than me, chooks the gift that keeps on giving, im ssppescial lol

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

What's wrong with just taking it out of the pot? Let it dry out a bit beforehand. I pre fill the destination pot and then place the source pot inside to make a hole which is a perfect fit. Take out the plant from source pot then insert into new pot with ready made perfectly fitted hole. Pat down then all good.

MLG

Mate an old hippie taught me that 1 , me I just went with the round jiffy cups

Sorry no chooks here, got enough animals,

Yeah I thought that bit of information would come in handy, I was actually sitting here wondering how many were trying to do it raw eggs, maybe GQ can do it but she’s special, having a little chuckle to myself imagining u trying

Egg cartons, I’m sure many use them, same deal u got to cut a hole in the bottom so the plant can pull it apart as it grows

Old hippies are good for everything lol Yeah I used to use jiffy pellets exclusively, however after finding myself strapped for cash, I found free alternatives and now I don't see the point in paying for them when the alternatives work just as well. Reckon if I won the lottery, I'd still be using TP rolls and egg cartons!

I'm glad you had a chuckle, meanwhile I was here, stoned out of my mind trying to figure out how they did it... and me fuckin eggs were burned to shit in the process lol 

lol cmon guys how hard is it to crack and egg in half lol it doesnt have to be perfect, as long as you can put a spoonful of of dirt in it will be fine, sit the shells back into the egg carton to keep them upright and in order, once they spout give it a few days to a week and plant them into pots or the ground and if you want you break the bottom open for roots to get through, easy peasy, i do think using the egg cartons to sprout in is a great idea as well, yep i have my own chooks so that does help having a good suppy, even a good chook only lays like 170days a year from memory depending on the breed, i love having my own chooks, not do they provide eggs but you also get nutrient rich compost if you feed them well, the occasional sunday roast lol and there great workers in the garden, they can turn soil over and rid an area of weeds faster than me, chooks the gift that keeps on giving, im ssppescial lol

Depends what strain you're smoking I suppose... perhaps you ought to submit an egg-cracking tute to the cannaversity lol

Lucky! The missus and I are hoping to get some chickens soon.... as soon as I get off my arse and build a chicken coop <_< lol

So excited for free chook poo for the garden and free eggs though :yahoo: