Fellow stoners -

I have always been a big fan of serious seeds and there collection, in particular there Ak47.

I have grown the Kali mist which wasnt to my liking but i would like to dabble in a new variety from them.

I'm tossing up between bubblegum and white Russian. Bubblegum i believe was the father of the strawberry banana which is impressive considering thc values.

Any one with experience with either or any of there other strains you would reccomend then please im all ears.

I'd like a glance between quality and yield which is why I like the Ak47- ive heard good things on warlock but as its not one of there flagship strains im more hesitant.

Any and all help and advice is greatly appreciated

Peace✌

Hey wifi... yes serious seeds are awesome [emoji16] ive also done their ak-47 and agree its a very nice strain.... their bubblegum is also very very good i kept it going for over a year in my grow room and have only just recently moved on from it [emoji4] not the best yeilder but the quality and flavour of the strain is top shelf [emoji16][emoji2]

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Thanks Dr. Argon - yeah they produce quality!

Ok great thats what I'm looking for. If it ends up being too much of a toss up im gonna order the both.

The bubblegum sounds like it would taste delicious! Was was it a good stone?

Thanks Dr. Argon - yeah they produce quality!

Ok great thats what I'm looking for. If it ends up being too much of a toss up im gonna order the both.

The bubblegum sounds like it would taste delicious! Was was it a good stone?

Yeah mate literally taste like the sticks of gum you used to get with footy cards back in the day lol... and yeah its strong stuff mate definitely a night time smoko

Yeah mate literally taste like the sticks of gum you used to get with footy cards back in the day lol... and yeah its strong stuff mate definitely a night time smoko

Fantastic thanks mate thats the report I'm looking for! I love a good taster but need my sleep haha sounds perfect for me!!

Yeah the Russian has to be a cracker being firstly.off the ak47 but also bred by Simon hes a breeder that has certainly put out some gems.

I think I'm gonna have to just order both packs!! ✌