thc degrading from light

interested in any idea as to what effect the light has to the thc after the day its cut down, does it degrade at a much slower pace in the first few days of harvest than after being cured, i would assume so

depending on time of yr my dry space varies, there is some light coming through windows not direct sunlight, has anyone found a marked drop in quality from low light levels to full blackout, considering some options 

No idea, but how about a few large cardboard boxes with some USB pc fans circulating the air. Punch some holes through the sides and feed string across the whole box and hang from that. Should be sufficient even in a room normally filled with light. The small popcorn lay on the floor and turn over every day.

MLG

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

• Upvote 1

From my experience you wont notice the difference from dried in the dark to dried in a room with filtered light. I think you would have to dry them in the sun to get some degradation. It seems to be the long term curing and storage that  makes a lot of difference.  That said it wont hurt to dry them as you are suggesting, its not a bad idea, just make sure to turn. I usually have an oscillating fan in the room when i'm drying, not blowing straight on them, just moving the air. 

Edited by hermananian
  • Upvote 1