Tips for indoor growing

Hi guys, unfortunately i had to cut my massive plant oudoor was doing very well, i saw the chopper copper very low on top my backyard and i shit myself.

I was thinking to buy 1 setup grow tend cost about $300 on internet.. anyone know if worth it? What seed bank i should use ship here in Victoria? Thanks to all.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

If the $300 is just for the tent it should be ok ,,,well should isn't the best word cos there's shit grow tents and there's good grow tents that can cost more than that.

If you let us know what brand and size you want you'll get feed back ,,I can tell you that Seahawk tents are shit ,,Gardis pro are good with great and simple access ,,and Gorrilla tents are good and strong but no side access and clumsy to open and close for me but gorilla tents can be 2.4 m high so good for a big plant,,..but even the good ones are different as some have side openings which help when tending plants .some are simple to open and close while others are quite clumsy to open and close ,some have better material and or stitching ,or shitty zips .

In regards to the chopper you saw ,,I agree with the advice to hold off for about a month. Better to be safe than sorry ,,and I'd make sure to have your harvest really well hidden,Goodluck.

• Upvote 1

I went down a similar path for my first go at indoors with a cheap 80x80x160cm grocell tent, 2 no name 300W multi-freq leds, couple of no name 4" axial fans, all the other bits like a timer, 2x desk fans etc for a bit under $400. With 4 little plants it struggled a bit thru veg, and was obvious in flowering that there wasn't enough light. The 300W leds only drew about 80W at the wall, so were dialled right back out of the factory. Added a cheap no name 250W HPS with a batwing for $75 and reckon I might pull 2oz dry off each plant.

Not what you'd call spectacular, especially compared with the regs here who do some pretty impressive grows, but for less than $500 it'll give me the chance to get a few practice runs in. Gear is cheap for a reason, unless you can make your own I think.

cheers

• Upvote 1

Depends on the size of the tent,what light you want to use and more importantly how much of a yield you want.

Try seedsman ,or Yantra seeds.

1mt×1 mt × 2 mt high... worth it? $300 all the setup.. i guess i cant grow more than 2 plant inside there... what about autoflorent seeds.. do you have any experience? Thanks mate

I went down a similar path for my first go at indoors with a cheap 80x80x160cm grocell tent, 2 no name 300W multi-freq leds, couple of no name 4" axial fans, all the other bits like a timer, 2x desk fans etc for a bit under $400. With 4 little plants it struggled a bit thru veg, and was obvious in flowering that there wasn't enough light. The 300W leds only drew about 80W at the wall, so were dialled right back out of the factory. Added a cheap no name 250W HPS with a batwing for $75 and reckon I might pull 2oz dry off each plant.

Not what you'd call spectacular, especially compared with the regs here who do some pretty impressive grows, but for less than $500 it'll give me the chance to get a few practice runs in. Gear is cheap for a reason, unless you can make your own I think.

cheers

Thanks mate im agree with you.. but i need to start somewhere to grow indoor... im a wog and i think i took i big risk to grow outdoor in a suburban backyard

If the $300 is just for the tent it should be ok ,,,well should isn't the best word cos there's shit grow tents and there's good grow tents that can cost more than that.

If you let us know what brand and size you want you'll get feed back ,,I can tell you that Seahawk tents are shit ,,Gardis pro are good with great and simple access ,,and Gorrilla tents are good and strong but no side access and clumsy to open and close for me but gorilla tents can be 2.4 m high so good for a big plant,,..but even the good ones are different as some have side openings which help when tending plants .some are simple to open and close while others are quite clumsy to open and close ,some have better material and or stitching ,or shitty zips .

In regards to the chopper you saw ,,I agree with the advice to hold off for about a month. Better to be safe than sorry ,,and I'd make sure to have your harvest really well hidden,Goodluck.

Thanks brother, i appreciate your advice... yeah i harvested my poor baby.. i hang branches with small buds in a room to dry., as soon is dryed i put in a jar and i hide underground

1mt×1 mt × 2 mt high... worth it? $300 all the setup.. i guess i cant grow more than 2 plant inside there... what about autoflorent seeds.. do you have any experience? Thanks mate

Too cheap,,,but if you get a decent light as well you might get a grow or two in before things shit themselves.

Autos ? They're kinda like toy plants .lol,,,,,a bit like those toy LEDs in the grow kits.