• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment
Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds

Photo

2.5 weeks old and preflowering

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

kloud9

kloud9

Drug War Veteran

• Members
  • 7133 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Rec. & Medicinal
  • Fav. Heads:100% Organic
  • Fav. Lighting: sun

Go evatil show them a re veg auto

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

Yep it is

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

This is gotta be a gee up?

Yep it is

Say thanks with some bits:  bc1q2u6zm8fvmf9n6zv0kdtq0gsvhjfhdcysfss94j  (BTC Only)

evatil

evatil

Harvesting

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 443 Posts:
Oh, no, I couldn't possibly do that. You know so much more about it than me, Kloud. I wouldn't do it justice, mate.

amork1313

amork1313

Vegetating

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 74 Posts:

Edited by amork1313, 16 April 2018 - 09:00 PM.

amork1313

amork1313

Vegetating

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 74 Posts:
I had same issue.after 3 weeks on vegitation outdoors they started flowering.they are feminised seeds from ilgm (LSD/CHEESE/AMNESIA HAZE)all of them flowered

Edited by amork1313, 17 April 2018 - 08:21 AM.

amork1313

amork1313

Vegetating

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 74 Posts:
Attached File  20180413_174014.jpeg   217.88K   15 downloadsAttached File  20180416_221710.jpeg   115.76K   15 downloadsAttached File  20180414_215817.jpeg   141.01K   16 downloads

evatil

evatil

Harvesting

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 443 Posts:
You have a mad tidy set up, Amork! They look choice! Mine weren't fuckin looked after when I went to hospital and they returned to the earth, so to speak. Rescued some to baby back to health, the others will sort themselves out. It's nature! I'm letting nature sort itself. Would totally recommend fabric pots! Got some cheapies and some proper "rhizo pots" gonna grow mine in every medium I can. Getting in touch with my own "roots". Think I've figured it out. Let's just wait and see...

Itchybro taught me well with organics. Now I'm putting everything I've learned into practice. Keep an eye on my experiment if you'd like.

evatil

evatil

Harvesting

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 443 Posts:

I had same issue.after 3 weeks on vegitation outdoors they started flowering.they are feminised seeds from ilgm (LSD/CHEESE/AMNESIA HAZE)all of them flowered

Yantra have dope genetics. That's what we need! We need great genetics! Plants look after themselves. We need to just stick em in the right environment and they'll thrive! Just like kids... I have a couple of kids with various "behavioural problems" I'm getting them involved with gardening. I also have a dog with "genetic flaws" she was going blind at 6 years old... she ain't anymore haven't doped my dog, just looking after her the same as my plants and kids. Giving them organic shit to eat and limiting their refined sugar and switching to raw sugar for ourselves.

billygoat

billygoat

• Banned
  • 6868 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Recreational
  • Fav. Heads:"Hydroponic"
  • Fav. Lighting: LOTS

To get another harvest off it another good feature with autos

Re veg an auto ? Bullshit.

Hempy SOG   ---   2018 SAL grow   ---    2016 indoor grow.   ---    2015 outdoor grow.    ---    2014 Sweet Seeds Autoflower grow.     

Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds
Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.