1 min munchies

I happened to stumble apon this ingenious plan of nuclifying cheese to make cheese biscuits....

All you need:

Kraft singles (or any other singles) American (my favorite to use)

Wax paper

Microwave

Split one single into four pieces, arrange on wax paper, at least an inch or two apart... zap in microwave for a minute or so, and, voila! a cracker is born...

they taste... ok... not great, but not bad either...

ok so u nuke a slice of cheese and it melts back together to make a cheese biscuit :scratchin

honestly sliced cheese tastes like total shit IMO...there is almost nothing worse than seeing a slice being unwrapped, flopping all over itself and not breaking, streaching nothing B) talk about being processed cheese :puke:

maybe i would give it a go with normal cheese in times of desperation or if i were too lazy to get a proper cracker out for the cheese to go on....

great now i got a craving for jatz with cheese on top and am out of both :devilred:

When i came up with this, all i had in my house was proccessed cheese... I totally agree with you that it is revolting, but times of desperation are times of desperation, so i couldnt be picky... its not like i went to the store, and instead of getting cheese crackers, got proccessed cheese to nuke. I had nothing but the kraft. and a microwave. so either it was eating the cheese cold, or having fun seeing it form into a cracker. yeah. Toke a bowl and eat up if its all you got.

Important Information

By using the community in any way you agree to our Terms of Use and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.