My soil and nutrients

Mate if I wasn’t interested I wouldn’t ask , the only reason I took the time to read your thread n offer some advice is because u stopped into my thread with some nice words

Normally I wouldn’t bother because this is exactly what happens, ppl make a post n ask for opinions but that’s not what they want,if I didn’t think there was some discolouration in that bud I again wouldn’t have said anything, what do I care if it gets ruined by mould u may or may not have known about,but thought u were ok n no one else was gonna say it to you!

I don’t powder coat shit u get what I think , not saying I’m always right, but I know some

I’ve grown plants indoors a lb + so I know what’s involved, I also know when I’m looking at a pound on a plant, if u didn’t carry on I would have given u some advice on what to use to fatten it up in the last few weeks plus how to get a smoother smoke when u do pull it , but suppose u will have to google that now

Anyway good luck

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

How did I do it , topped once shitloads of lst n making knuckles, lots of training
Many other things as well , air movement, extraction etc coco as the medium, 50 litre pots
Don’t think much smaller would hold the root system capable of powering such a big plant

You know what I’ve tried to be nice , u asked I told u

U obviously got no idea what I was talking about , n mines up here for all too see just how I did it

Gave you the benefit of the doubt, I was wrong u weren’t worth the effort

Child

Hi all

Just wandering if anyone can tell me how long theese are away been flowering for 3 weeks

First time grower learnt from my mistakes thus far

Not sure about how long is left attachicon.gifIMG_20180313_160604attachicon.gifIMG_20180313_160639

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Forgot "no comment " not needed anyway

Baa fucking Baa :rofl:  :rofl:  

post-59916-0-09707000-1522510567_thumb.jpg

Edited by pedro de pacas