Watering, first grow.

Cheers Carbcon! Actually was having a squizz through one of your posts today while doing a bit of research. Sound advice and you know you're on the right track if Itchy says it's good. He's an invaluable source of info and a good egg lol.

Yeah, totally on board with the germinating in the pot it'll finish in. Explained why I started in a smaller pot in another thread of mine. Not too worried about yields and this is my first grow, just going with the flow and learning from my mistakes as I go. Fuck me, that's almost a song. Rhyming and spitting hectic flows haha. Anyway, thanks for your input, it's all stuff I'm really interested in knowing.

Naturally, I won't do everything perfect but as long as I learn from my mistakes, the next grow will always be better. I'm getting my head around the watering now. They're not showing any signs of being over or under watered. They're actually looking quite good I reckon. Here's my lowryder and my mystery auto. Took it tonight after a coconut watering this arvy. Was a warm one today and they needed a bit of a drink.

I think they're looking really good. Both are around or just under a week old.

post-63203-152240683746_thumb.jpeg

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

They look good.

Well done.

Nothing will ever be perfect.

All about reading the plant and acting accordingly they say.

You will never stop learning.

You're not wrong. This all started with rehabing an underwatered never fed plant that I got given. Feels like I've disappeared down a wormhole lol I love it though. Think I've finally found my hobby after trying a million and one things so I had an answer to the what are your hobbies question lol. Really loving this and love teaching my kids about how to feed plants and the life cycle of composting. They're loving it. My son was so fascinated when he was watching me do the weekly feed of my bigger plant today and I was explaining how the roots work to take up the water and nutrients. Explaining how eventually I want to be just feeding the soil instead of the plant and how that works. He was enthralled. He discovered he hates coconut water today though lol had a try of it as I was dosing up my water with it for the little ones. Not a fan.

evatil manures are and excellent thing to add to any soil mix but yes if its not aged properly or you add way to much they can burn your plants, most shop bought bagged stuff is usually all ready fine to use but just to be safe its always a good idea to use a trial plant first either a spare canna plant or a tomato plant, if your trial plant looks good after a week or two then all is good and you be fine to proceed ahead and plant up your canna,s after that

evatil manures are and excellent thing to add to any soil mix but yes if its not aged properly or you add way to much they can burn your plants, most shop bought bagged stuff is usually all ready fine to use but just to be safe its always a good idea to use a trial plant first either a spare canna plant or a tomato plant, if your trial plant looks good after a week or two then all is good and you be fine to proceed ahead and plant up your canna,s after that

Cheers GQ. The compost mix I got was off a bloke that cultivates the same types of plants we do [emoji6] asked him plenty of qu's about it and I'm pretty sure this soil mix I've got going is gonna be good to my girls. They seem to be loving it. Itchy had a squizz at it when I was asking if it was worth the trip a couple weeks ago and he said it looked alright.

How's that trimmin comin?

why thank you evatil, yes its always a beautiful thing to see something start out as little tiny seed a progress into superb stinky beast, i love so many plants and flowers but cannabis will always be my favorite lol words cannot explain how much i luuurve this amazing mind blowing plant lol lol

Words aren't even needed when I'm sitting here getting huge whiffs of my budding girl. Have never smelled anything more amazing but I reckon I would if I entered that massive bud sanctuary you've got happening. Bit of a tease having to smell these buds without choofing any at all. The easter bunny hasn't shown up to give me my easter buds, still. Can't wait until I'm not relying on that prick for smoke anymore! Sooooon!

I really can't wait to see what my little ones look like at the end. Here's hoping they keep growing the way they're growing and that I don't fuck anything up in that time. Think I got a handle on it now... I hope lol.