Not exactly stealth

The Detectives/Drug Squads have got to firmly hold on to these delusional ideals (in regards to cannabis), otherwise they can't justify their jobs.

They smear this shit on thick during press conferences, and once back in their office they throw their feet up on the desk and laugh at the general public.

Hence why a majority of them aren't the sharpest tools in the shed..

You're bang on Indy. It's disgusting.

We all know what the hold up is. Once the government have a way to tax the absolute fuck out of it like tobacco, they'll legalize it. And just like tobacco, we won't be legally allowed to cultivate our own.

If anything is going to change, we'd probably need more protests and rallies. Unfortunate thing with that is it puts a target on your back and it won't be long before the boys in blue are kickin your door in.

Scares the shit out of me. I have kids, we have an exceptionally normal life. Dad works while I stay at home raising the kids. My kids are respectful, kind human beings. We are mostly law abiding citizens. Makes me sick to my gut when I think about how much trauma could be caused to my kids if I was to be raided for my personal growing and use of a plant. It could ruin my partner's career after he's slogged his guts out to make to where he is today. And worst case scenario, I could end up in prison. My kids in the care of CPS. Never gotten so much as a parking fine. The prohibition of it is a joke.

As my 9 yo said yesterday during our chat, "It's just a plant. What's the big deal?" Amen, little mate.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

I think the media is as much to blame for the bad rep dope has as the law makers. With head limes like that they should be ashamed of them selves. But great things are happening right now with marijuana research in this country but they dont get the coverage because the fuck wit right wing media focus on the busts in the article

Too true. Found out off one of my mates that one of the "legal" medicinal cannabis grow ops in NSW got raided this wk. 12.5 million worth -- gone. My mate's chance at medicating her son with the cbd oil they produce -- gone. Enough to make ya sick.

Wtf they raided a legal crop?

Dunno how it works with the legalities but it is a federally registered company under Australian law, and has been since October 08. It was the first medical cannabis company established and registered in Australia for the purpose of scientific research, cannabis education and the development and delivery of medicines derived from cannabis for the management of chronic pain, nausea and appetite.

It's so fucked up.

Dunno how it works with the legalities but it is a federally registered company under Australian law, and has been since October 08. It was the first medical cannabis company established and registered in Australia for the purpose of scientific research, cannabis education and the development and delivery of medicines derived from cannabis for the management of chronic pain, nausea and appetite.

It's so fucked up.

Legal ? What’s the business name ?