Problem with Sont-t 600w

Hi all.  Been away for a while but decided to get another grow under way and ran into this problem.

Everything was fine while vegging with 600w MH.. 9 days ago my Son-t 600w arrives so i decide its time to pop it in and flip their cycle.  Next morning i wake and all the tips and any new growth on the plants had gone pale yellow.. Tips and all sets of first new leaves look scrawny and slightly twisted.

I understand that this is light stress and i seem to get it a lot changing from MH to HPS. It has ruined some crops..  I immediately put the Son-t away and went back to the super used up MH. After a couple of days they looked a little better, some green coming back... The MH is used up  so i put the Son-t back in the 1.2 x 2 tent, some 75+cm from the plants tops.  Figured i would give them a week to see how they go and by this time they are popping hairs everywhere. My option to put them back to veg is gone.  After 9 days they look like they look like they are still getting light stress.  I thought they looked a lot better a few days ago but tonight they tips seem very pale yellow again with the Son-t.  Even under the canopy new growth is a bit wilted while all other old growth still healthy and normal..

The thing is i took some clones several days before any of this when the plants were beautiful and they have now rooted.. I put them in the tent 4+ ft away from this Son-t and within a day i can notice the tips on them become more pale.

Whats happening?  This son-T is a killer

I did get to maybe low 30's the night i changed the light as i didn't raise the light enough. However, since then there has been no heat problem and the light is close to 1m from most of the plants.  I have AC running whenever lights are on.  They are stressed from the intense light and spectrum right?  It seems to be happening even at 3 ft.

Any advice or past experience with this?

Thanks

Edited by Stiritup420

Hey mate i use the phillips son-t 600w bulbs all the time they are awesome.... 75 cm is way to close mate thats 3 inches... you want 8- 10 inches from the canopy at least. If that doesn't fix they problem you may have something else going on.... whats your medium, how often are you feeding , at what strengths (ec) and whats your ph[emoji4]

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

yeah you, get a fucking tape measure have a look at it, for one

Haha oh yep time for bed when ya think 25 cm is an inch [emoji23][emoji23] my brain was thinking mm [emoji23][emoji23] thats a carton for sure

Do we play carton a fu#k up on here [emoji23][emoji23]