Nitrogen Deficiency?

Hey guys just after some advice.This is my second outdoor grow and third grow overall so I'm still pretty new. I have two plants going this season outdoors on my parents property, a GH Super Lemon Haze & Barney's farm Critical Kush. The Kush has been flowering for around 5 - 6 weeks and the SLH for probably 4 weeks.

I am only able to get up to feed them once a week or so and have been using mainly Seasol powerfeed and half strength liquid potash since flowering. I checked them earlier in the week (Monday) and they looked fine but I checked them today (Saturday) and they have a ton of yellow leaves. So I'm not sure if this is a nitrogen deficiency or something else. I know they start to lose leaves towards the end of flowering which could be the case for the Kush but judging by the size of the flowers on the SLH she's still got quite a while to go so just wasnt sure. I do know that the SLH is pretty thirsty and it's been warm which explains the drooping leaves.

If you guys have any advice on what to do and even how long you think I've got on either any help would be greatly appreciated. Cheers

post-60720-15218837949_thumb.jpeg

SLH

post-60720-15218838295_thumb.jpeg

Critical Kush

post-60720-152188389202_thumb.jpeg

post-60720-152188391693_thumb.jpeg

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

post-60720-152188374794_thumb.jpeg

For your environment I think you should use water crystals and soil reguvination. ORGANIC MATTER just not horse shit. For now your season is just starting and should finish in June. Try using soil wetting agents and granuals and start thinking about next years spot now. Pick a strain that is good for your area and breed seed. The best fertilizer I know of is Phostergen, Seasol is a tonic which has its place but now you want those flowers to bloom. Try using a 20L drum with a tap on slow drip for when there is low rainfall, plants need water every second day in summer and normally every 3rd day in flower. Find what works for you, what you put in is what you get out.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app