Still not looking good.

Awesome! Il have to get my hands on a strong magnifying glass.

post-61235-152149965372_thumb.png

These are awesome. Led light helps. But remember to check the tric’s in natural light.

Clear tric’s. a more energetic stone.

Cloudy/milky. Middle of the road.

Amber. Grab a bag of popcorn and a good movie. Your settled in for the duration. Still for $5 a loupe is better as you can get closer then with a mag glass. If you got $20 get both, I did :D

Sorry. I’m not sure how to make links to products. The two I’ve posted are current auctions.

• Admin
Plastic pots are terrible and great at creating a root soup in the heat. You cannot beat fabric pots imo because they breathe which is great for beneficial bacteria, filter your water in recirculated systems and stay cooler than any other pot without the need for chillers... You can grow in a tin shed in the middle of summer with fabric pots and daily watering
  • Upvote 1

attachicon.gifIMG_1853.PNG

These are awesome. Led light helps. But remember to check the tric’s in natural light.

Clear tric’s. a more energetic stone.

Cloudy/milky. Middle of the road.

Amber. Grab a bag of popcorn and a good movie. Your settled in for the duration. Still for $5 a loupe is better as you can get closer then with a mag glass. If you got $20 get both, I did :D

Sorry. I’m not sure how to make links to products. The two I’ve posted are current auctions.

post-63361-152150674003_thumb.png

Thanks for the help mate!

Ended up buying this :)

Plastic pots are terrible and great at creating a root soup in the heat. You cannot beat fabric pots imo because they breathe which is great for beneficial bacteria, filter your water in recirculated systems and stay cooler than any other pot without the need for chillers... You can grow in a tin shed in the middle of summer with fabric pots and daily watering

Well I'm currently growing inside a double door fridge with 2 exhaust fans.

The temps inside are hanging around that 27-30c mark and on the really hot days it's been up to 37 which sucked.

I'm keen to try something different as I'm about to throw the fridge out and buy the real deal.

Well I'm currently growing inside a double door fridge with 2 exhaust fans.

The temps inside are hanging around that 27-30c mark and on the really hot days it's been up to 37 which sucked.

I'm keen to try something different as I'm about to throw the fridge out and buy the real deal.

where are you located? State wise.

U been reading to many books , heat isn’t a bad thing, u guys gotta realise the ppl giving this information r able to maintain a commercial grow

If u can achieve this type of controlled grow great

But in the real world it’s not possible to have a room at constant 27c with high Co2 etc

Stop thinking it’s the end of the world if it gets hot , learn how to deal with it because it’s always gonna be a problem at some stage

Learn how to get your plants healthy so these sort of issues won’t arise

Get your ph right , good nutrients at correct measurements

After all it is a weed , ppl been growing good shit for thousands of yrs without knowing about all this technology

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

• Upvote 3