Having some issues, Indoors soil grow in late stages.

Having some issues with my older plants with curling leaves and brown tips and one that took alot longer to bud but is now getting skinny leaves that point down and seems that some of the lower flowers are yellowing which I possibly put down to cal/mag deficiency?? . You will see in the photos, they are all auto fem and auto flowers cheers. post-61841-152102073076_thumb.jpegpost-61841-152102073534_thumb.jpegpost-61841-152102075172_thumb.jpegpost-61841-152102076675_thumb.jpegpost-61841-152102077418_thumb.jpeg

What's the best way to flush as I have not been adding nutes for ages

Flush them, flush them good, then let them dry out a bit, half your ferty use, see how they go for a week or two, ya cant fix fucked leaves, it wont look any better

will fatten up a bit tho

got to much N on the sativas

How do I go about flushing them?? I have not been giving them any nutes for ages.