Too late for fertiliser?

Thanks GQ and Ryder. Very helpful info indeed! This is the furthest I’ve come with a plant before, so I don’t want to cock it up now. I’ll just keep checking and wait for that sweet spot.

I’m in Eastern Vic and the weather has been perfect recently. But if temps suddenly drop and we get a bit of rain, is mould something I’ll need to be concerned about?

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

Definitely be on the look out for mould towards the end mate, especially if you've been having alot of wet weather and humidity. Also watch out for the little leaves dying off in between the buds, I've missed a few and have noticed it's a good place for the mould to take hold.

Good luck with it mate.. can't wait to see your finished product!

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Ive alway used red powerfeed + gogo juice + seamungus during veg. Then purple powerfeed + gogo juice + seamungus + mollases during flower. I stop feeding powerfeed with a week to go but continue to use the gogo juice and mollases right up to harvest. Will result in big fat frosty buds if you dont harvest too early

Hey all! Just thought I’d let you know I decided to give the liquid potash a go (thanks Squire). I’m assuming the right thing to do is water with this fortnightly - as the label suggests? She’s only had one drink of it and so far seems happy as ever still.

I noticed today that a few of the pistils on the two main branches (colas?) have started to curl up, however the majority are still white and standing to attention. A few trichomes on these heads also seem to have a slight amber tinge. Should I be considering a harvest of these big boys and leaving the rest to mature... or is the whole thing safe to leave for a couple more weeks yet? I’d probably prefer to do it all at once, unless I’m risking a loss of potency that way.

Does anyone else talk to their plant or is it just me? Perhaps I’m becoming too attached..

post-46829-152152917195_thumb.jpg

post-46829-152152919825_thumb.jpg

post-46829-152152923218_thumb.jpg

post-46829-15215292545_thumb.jpg

post-46829-152152927492_thumb.jpg

Unless mould takes a hold let her go. That's the first browning starting. Let them go if you can until at least mid april. The size difference and colour change is VERY apparent. You'll know. You'll be thanking me in the end.

Thanks! Do you think I’ll end up needing to tie branches to stop them hanging over?