Outdoor progress grow

Hey all,

Ive posted on here previous regarding a hungry plant (not enough nitrogen)

Fixed that issue, then she was happy, but now im confused coz shes looking un happy again....

Full outdoor grow, keep them in direct sunlight as long as possible, if its hot i wont but stumped for ideas...

She was telling me once that she was hugry and a few of the older bottom leaves went yellow, feed her as she was nearly due but hasnt fully recovered....also notice brown tips do could i be overfeeding??

Last feed was 27th feb which is in sync with the recomended feeding on the container

50ml power feed red lable

30ml seasol seaweed tonic

Other issue is my spidermites i simply cannot shake off the fuckers are still there!! Grabbed some eco-neem concerntrate to use in water to spray on the leaves...dunno if thats done it as well..

Lastly where i live has all of a sudden gotten super windy and they get smashed a bit is that maybe another factor?? I have put up pics with the 2 others so you can see as they are on a relitivly similar water/feed schedule im buggered if i know her problem but shes definatly trying to tell me something :/

Or is she shitty coz im feeding her veg nutes when she wants flower nutes??

Cheers all 8536c916cfc743aa7ab554fd5d5fe3c6.jpg7a9ad90e79e999a8b41b8e1ad2a92e59.jpg32676c230f91b28952716fd6c21250bd.jpge33c76d832cdb787af2df1b5f214d04a.jpg

b4bd2c0b87b6cebe9687e45934cc8f2c.jpged4121e8436d344ddd1e8c21f5f7be45.jpg

Edited by ldocustoms

Yep , I need more light for starters

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

Ive been thinking that as well coz its all outdoor to date...

Could i move her into the garage using some sort of a temperary light setup for a bit more light at night??

As a seedling i did that keept her in the garage for a bit using only the 4x LED downlights we have in the garage...its quite bright but then again im not a hungry cannabis plant :-P

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I think come what Queensland calls winter I'll move mine into our kitchen. Warmer and most often have the halogen light on so its bright but not blinding.

Invest in a viparspectra 600w off ebay. They are great for veging and at just over 200 off ebay quite affordable. Only draws about 280w from the wall too so won't blow the bills out.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

This is what worked for me with very similar looking plants. Drop the power feed use this instead. Thrive Natural Vegie and Herb Liquid use half strength at first n gauge how it reacts you will see the difference. I did this every 9-10 days with water in between if needed Add half strength of potash powder every second feed and a plain water flush and let the soil dry out every 25-30 days. Careful with the Neem alot of people don't realise it can cause toxicity in weed plants of applied too heavily

This is what worked for me with very similar looking plants. Drop the power feed use this instead. Thrive Natural Vegie and Herb Liquid use half strength at first n gauge how it reacts you will see the difference. I did this every 9-10 days with water in between if needed Add half strength of potash powder every second feed and a plain water flush and let the soil dry out every 25-30 days. Careful with the Neem alot of people don't realise it can cause toxicity in weed plants of applied too heavily

Hey man cheers for hitting us back with that info :)

After decent research trying to find the best flowering nutes i struggled to find something i was after...unless i am being to specific i got no idea haha

Got a bag of sulphate of potash its for soil application being souluble granuels with a fuck load of Potassium at 41% it packs a punch....i was going to combine this with my seasol and powerfeed but only thing is the powerfeed has decent amounts of Nitrogen which being in flowering its not really required.... its NP is 10:2:1

Should i switch to another nute that has less Nitrogen along with Phosphourus and Potassiun?? Seen the same brand in a purple bottle designed for Flowers, Fruit and Citrus with a NP of 10:2:9

I feel combining some sulphate of potash with the veggie and tomato power feed would do the trick....guess this being my first grow ill have a dip and see what happens...only gonna learn from it haha

[emoji108][emoji36]