Cannabis Oil Sold in OZ

x3alann

Question

So, out of curiosity, i typed 'charlotte's web cannabis in sydney' into google just to see any interesting results of any nature. And to my surprise, there I found a few sites that actually sell cannabis oil. One of them states that they use Rick simpsons method of extracting oil.

Here's on of them:

https://www.rickshempoil.com.au/products/rick-s-2000-oil-tincture-100ml-bottle

and another one:

https://cwcbdoil.com.au/

From what i've read on their sites, its claimed that they use hemp and are able to resell it due to the fact that their gear has less than 0.3% THC, but are more dominant in CBD, therefore legal to resell.

What are you opinions on these sellers in OZ? You reckon they legit? Anyone have experiences?

Hey Aqua,

I'm going to 'try' to attempt to explain in real basic terms.

The cannabis plant makes cannabinoids as acids. The 8 primary cannabinoid acids are CBGA (Cannabigerolic acid) THCA9-tetrahydrocannabinolic acid) CBDA (Cannabidiolic acid)

CBCA (Cannabichromenenic acid) CBGVA (Cannabigerovarinic acid) THCVA (Tetrahydrocanabivarinic acid) CBDVA (Cannabidivarinic acid)  and CBCVA (Cannabichromevarinic acid)

​For you and I to obtain the high the plant matter needs to be put through a process called decarboxylation. Heat causes this process to occur. When I make oil I use some heat but not enough for the decarb process to occur, therefore I gently heat the plant matter, in the oven, to make the decarb process occur prior to making oil and this converts the THCA to THC. In real basic science terms, heating breaks the carboxyl ring and this converts the THCA to THC.

THCA has a couple of useful properties. One is an anti-inflammatory and the other is a neuro protective property. But THCA has no psychoactive property. It's only after being decarbed that the psychoactive properties occur.

​So, that's about as 'basic' as I can explain it. I hope that makes sense.

Merl1n

Edited by merl1n
  • Upvote 2

I think so. So mild heat changes a component ie THCA to THC. I saw on google a way using a slow cooker to make THC oil using olive oil. Cant wait for my babies to grow so i can make the stuff and finally get of the endless cycle of stress chasing stuff for my husband and i want to try it get of high doses of Benzos after years. Thanks for that.

Decarb occurs at 104.4C to 112.7C. All you need is some parchment paper, and a baking tray. Finely grind your cannabis until the material can be spread evenly in a thin layer over the parchment and placed on your baking sheet. Allow the cannabis to bake for 30-45 minutes.

Cannabis can also be decarboxylated in a slow cooker by introducing solvents such as cooking oils or lecithin. These methods create infusions that can be used in a variety of cooking recipes and even cannabis capsules.

Since they contain decarboxylated cannabinoids, they will be effective any way you choose to consume them.

​Hope it helps

Merl1n

• Upvote 2

Surprisingly, a lot of people are confusing the CBD oil with joints. It is just wrong… Joints have THS level is approximately 15%. Meanwhile, CBD oil has less than 0,03%. Based on this, we can easily state that those things are completely different and have different effects on the human body. Those who tried both things can easily say that there is a big difference between those two products.