Need help from regular smokers in Melbourne

Has anyone ever had anything to do with Herbies seeds from the UK? A freind is going to the UK soon and his mates Dad owns the company. Want to know a bit before getting any.

is that herbies head shop ? I think man gets his beans through them, and his plants are stunning. You could jump on google see if anyone has left a few reviews?

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

been usen herbies for donkeys , never not got what I ordered . had couple of tiny probs but was promised freebies for the fuck up and got freebies . personally cant fault em , imo

I had a friend that got a few orders from them. I think I tried a couple years back, just having a look agaib now. Would bank transfer be best payment method? I'm not up to date with the bitcoin thingo.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

sativa , its been 6 or 7 months since I last ordered  ,  I used to use credit card , but like most places they have  stop using c/c for some banking reason.   but i sent cash last time which was a bit of a pain .   I don't know if they have fixed this or what their  payment options they have now.  I think it has become harder to pay at most places now , bitcoin and the like. goodonya . someone might recommend somewhere that its easier to pay . I use herbies cause they always worked for me.