5 Plants That Are Often Mistaken for Marijuana

the  south African marigold , is  very  close ,  just  a bit  darker  leaves,    so  close  , when  the  cops  were  trying  to  serve  a summons  on my  dads  neibours,   they  saw it  up  above  the  fence line  &  knocked  on  dads  door  , accusing  him of  growing  cannabis,   even going  to  the  point  of  removing  branches  of  1 plant  for  testing &  taking photo's ,  they  had  to  come  back  4  days   later   with  there  tail  between there  legs

its  mainly  grown  for  helping  control  nematoades  in  the  soil    , as  its  roots  dispence  a toxin nematoades  don't  like

Yep I grow the kenaf which is actually a variety of Hibiscus which is incidently called Hibiscus cannabius 

Once its finished flowering I cut it down into 8 inch pieces and compost it 

Great stuff 

Wow man, thank you for sharing this! I don't grow weed but my brother does so i'll advise it him. He is just crazy about weed and all this stuff. At the beginning i was a little bit afraid about him when he began to smoke weed. But when he showed me where he smokes and his inner circle i didn't worry about him anymore. He showed me also a great site https://thecanabee.com/location/massachusetts-dispensaries-and-marijuana-stores/ which helps him to find more friends and awesome places where to go to smoke weed of course for medical purpose. He is really happy because he doesn't suffer from depression anymore thanks to the weed. And i also support him as i can.

Edited by lilian powell