Help diagnosing issue!?

Over the last few days one of my plants has started to develop brown patches and some leaves feel kind of wilted but dryish in texture.. this is exactly what happened in my last grow and i never really knew why, i thought it was ph fluctuation. I know this is possibly ph related as my last 2 feedings would of actually been high 5s because my ph meter was out of calibration by half a point. The other reason I think i may be getting salt build up causing toxicity???

I believe thats what got me in my last grow salt build up.

So what ive done is just flushed it really thoroughly with tap water after that drained a bit i gave it a last flush with ph water around 6.6. Ill probably go easy on nutes with the rest of my plants for a bit very low doses. No nutes for the sick plant for at least a week just plain water and i may pick up some of that cleanse stuff for salt build up.

Ive just got myself a ec/ppm meter to pick up today so hoping i dont get this issue again. Idk much about ec/ppm i thought it wasnt too neccesary to check. I read in flower around 1000-1200 is roughly the sweet spot?

https://cannabis.community.forums.ozstoners.com/index.php?/topic/78705-Indoor-LED-2nd-grow---Amnesia-and-Northern-Lights

Over the last few days one of my plants has started to develop brown patches and some leaves feel kind of wilted but dryish in texture.. this is exactly what happened in my last grow and i never really knew why, i thought it was ph fluctuation. I know this is possibly ph related as my last 2 feedings would of actually been high 5s because my ph meter was out of calibration by half a point. The other reason I think i may be getting salt build up causing toxicity???

I believe thats what got me in my last grow salt build up.

So what ive done is just flushed it really thoroughly with tap water after that drained a bit i gave it a last flush with ph water around 6.6. Ill probably go easy on nutes with the rest of my plants for a bit very low doses. No nutes for the sick plant for at least a week just plain water and i may pick up some of that cleanse stuff for salt build up.

Ive just got myself a ec/ppm meter to pick up today so hoping i dont get this issue again. Idk much about ec/ppm i thought it wasnt too neccesary to check. I read in flower around 1000-1200 is roughly the sweet spot?

https://cannabis.community.forums.ozstoners.com/index.php?/topic/78705-Indoor-LED-2nd-grow---Amnesia-and-Northern-Lights

post-61549-151840564428_thumb.jpeg