Advice about buying Sativa cannabis (non medical)

This is a little off topic, but on the topic of sativa's. I firmly believe that the answer to the ICE EPIDEMIC that keeps getting blasted across the media is the regulation of Cannabis in one form or another.

I really think that if people could access top quality product like in Usa, Canada, Parts of Europe that there is no way people would put that shit in their bodies.

Also given the shit quality of most weed on the street, and the cheap and easy accessibility it is apparently to get I can kind of understand how the youth get tempted and trapped.

But if they had access to top quality sativas found in dispensaries and coffeeshops and social clubs???

And the government keeps bleating on about debt problems,

And organised crime.

I don't get it. Are our pollies so deluded not to follow in canada, usa's footsteps or are they just to busy lining their own pockets and sleeping with their secretaries.

Sorry that's my rant for the day.

Sativa's rock. Had some Mimosa herb and shatter in Vegas at Xmas.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app