sensi pro biodiesel

any y'all tried this gear? my first impressions were that it prematurely finished flowering resulting in lower yields, however my laziness with ph'ing and using vinegar was the culprit along with some mg lockout-anyhow dialled in the ph and mg issues and have used this stuff along with cal-mag and 'wholly shit' never seen early flowering like it!! yet to see how the rest goes but i think its gonna be impressive. Im almost thinking PGR but nothing on label. reckon rhey are utilizing cytokines i think? can increase rate of cell division apparently along with heaps of other good shit apparently in there.

cheers jj

Hi jonny, welcome to site mate im not sure about the product but itchy may pop in a little later with a bit of advice, a lot of people have had early flowering plants this year, im not exactly sure why but we did have one of the dryest winters on record, so maybe mother nature has played a part somehow, cheers jonny,,GQ

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

• Upvote 1

cheers guys, these lovely girls are indoors in coco but i know what your talking about with the wak seasons last few years-have couple of girls outside too, so will be intersting with that in mind. btw west coaster here.

carbcon that is good to hear another opinion, as i said im pretty shocked by the difference, but i researched into their product and i think they have done their homework and made a very good product. doesnt look like any pgrs at this stage. fingers crossed.

cheere jj

any y'all tried this gear? my first impressions were that it prematurely finished flowering resulting in lower yields, however my laziness with ph'ing and using vinegar was the culprit along with some mg lockout-anyhow dialled in the ph and mg issues and have used this stuff along with cal-mag and 'wholly shit' never seen early flowering like it!! yet to see how the rest goes but i think its gonna be impressive. Im almost thinking PGR but nothing on label. reckon rhey are utilizing cytokines i think? can increase rate of cell division apparently along with heaps of other good shit apparently in there.

cheers jj

Just curious about your comment saying you used vinegar (guess to bring pH down). Are you saying this is a bad thing?

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

will do a side by side with it, when i get my act together

midlifeG

found the vinegar doesnt sustain the desired ph level for very long so just switched to normal oh downs p(hosphoric acid) and dont have many probs anymore. im on run to waste coco with fairly large geopots so im not watering/ferting everyday and the p acid holds nice for a few days.

• Upvote 1