yields indoor vs outdoor

KALM

Home grown, nothing else even compares,,,il get on average between 2to3 pounds per plant from big ones and the littlies close to pound per plant going off previous harvests, i wouldnt like to throw any numbers around for this years harvest because i got a few months to go yet and anything could happen between now and then and i dont want jinx myself if you what i meen lol

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

• Upvote 1

Home grown, nothing else even compares,,,il get on average between 2to3 pounds per plant from big ones and the littlies close to pound per plant going off previous harvests, i wouldnt like to throw any numbers around for this years harvest because i got a few months to go yet and anything could happen between now and then and i dont want jinx myself if you what i meen lol

how big are your small ones GQ?

• Upvote 1

Good question gaz i had to go and have a look lol the very smallest one is about my shoulder height and im 160cm not including the girl scout cookie crosses because there only about 7weeks old and there about nearly 3foot give and take a bit

so roughly how much product would u get of say a 5 or 6 footer. Regular seed ?

Hmmmm well theres a lot of variables in that question gaz like how wide is the plant, has it been topped,has it been tied down,how dense are the buds,how much weight did it loose through the drying process, is it a big sativa or an indica, theres all these things to take into account that make it nearly impossible to give you an exact accurate number because each grow and plant is different and the amounts can vary widely but i can tell you from my experience 5to6 footers it could anywhere between 8to10ounces upto 1to2pound if your lucky/skilled

• Upvote 1

Hmmmm well theres a lot of variables in that question gaz like how wide is the plant, has it been topped,has it been tied down,how dense are the buds,how much weight did it loose through the drying process, is it a big sativa or an indica, theres all these things to take into account that make it nearly impossible to give you an exact accurate number because each grow and plant is different and the amounts can vary widely but i can tell you from my experience 5to6 footers it could anywhere between 8to10ounces upto 1to2pound if your lucky/skilled

awesome yeah lots of variables was only after a guesstimate on ya mate.