Advice

KALM

Awesome loves420 you may be a yank but you know your shit lol, thanks for sharing that knowledge with everyone here, great post,,GQ

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Thank you. I've been a medical cannabis patient for a long long time, and when I got my 1st card there weren't dispensaries like now days, or find someone willing to teach you how to grow. I was lucky, someone took me under their wing to teach me. The price was after I was taught to help and teach as many people as I can. I've grown in/outdoors. I clone the hydro way. I'm currently working on a new grow room. I'm thinking for my 1st DWC.

If you want to see my threads on pests and beneficials, go to the link below. I do go by a different name there. I researched and gave any experience I had in each one. I'm still working on my series, but have 2 pages worth of threads. I swear my list of what to write grows every time I'm researching.

https://freemygreenpdx.com/forum/236-pest-control/

doest seem to be a pest problem i do rigorous inspections regularly almost daily..i have 30x and 60x scope..I've got a lot of predatory bugs around that naturally take care of pests im not overly populated with predator bugs just a few pramantis n lady bugs couple of types of wasp seem to be a good balance..but hey I've been wrong before doesn't seem to be a pest prob at this point

i see some discoloration in there blackish??

Get ya scope out and inspect. That 'blackish' ain't 'normal' and seeing it even in the remaining stem is a concern imo, I hope not but, It could end up affecting the whole plant.

I'd be splitting those stem all the way to the bud and inspecting VERY carefully, it may be a borer, boring all the way thru.

• Upvote 1

Had same prob couple seasons in a row no idea what it was it just slowly sux life out of branch the moves to next branch and so on till plant's had it. Decided last season to disect some infected branches and found like a blackish mould inside some branches and eventually found a grub (shock horror) never expected to find 1. Whilst prepping holes for this season in 2 holes found the big curl grubs bouts 7 or 8 in 1 hole and 4 or 5 in other hole, all plants are good so far so fingers crossed got them all and in someone's thread they had similar probs and GQ mentioned it was probley curl grub so fair idea that's the problem. Don't know if there's a solution you could do to stop the buggers so far in your grow, I just saved what I could and made oil up. Good luck

I'll try and post pics up internet just shit at the mo

post-61073-151710646393_thumb.png

post-61073-151710808325_thumb.png

post-61073-151711252198_thumb.png

post-61073-151711689021_thumb.png

post-61073-151711883988_thumb.png

Had same prob couple seasons in a row no idea what it was it just slowly sux life out of branch the moves to next branch and so on till plant's had it. Decided last season to disect some infected branches and found like a blackish mould inside some branches and eventually found a grub (shock horror) never expected to find 1. Whilst prepping holes for this season in 2 holes found the big curl grubs bouts 7 or 8 in 1 hole and 4 or 5 in other hole, all plants are good so far so fingers crossed got them all and in someone's thread they had similar probs and GQ mentioned it was probley curl grub so fair idea that's the problem. Don't know if there's a solution you could do to stop the buggers so far in your grow, I just saved what I could and made oil up. Good luck

I'll try and post pics up internet just shit at the mo

that's exactly wat the inside of mine look like