Ice is far from stable on it's own , there for I can't see it being a decent

breedign choice unless you got lucky buy some fluke of mother nature,

Ice also doesn't have THAT many favorable qualities to pass onto a plant like low rider , personaly I think a cross of low ryder and ice is gonna give you OK smoke , but not very much of it at all.

lowrider is over rated imo, 120 a pack i think, and u cant clone the plant at all, it has some alright traits i guess like skipping vege, but that means no clones, so u would have to grow out a few or the hole pack of lowriders and do it as a seed/bud grow so u still have some seeds for future grows if the plant was worth it,

sounds like alot of hassle for very lil bud, great for people with very limited space tho, my 2 bob... :scratchin

Last week I ordered 10 Lowryder seeds from the UK, for only $80AUD.

The intention is to seed some, maybe the lot, so that I can auto flower outdoors at the height of summer, in the future.

i wanted some lowryder seeds to so i can cross with a durban poision or haze for my outdoor aswell(wanted to harvest mid summer as i get to lazy to water for whole season and most kids arnt looking for them that early) but for that price i will be putting that breeding project on the backburner

IMO Lowryder is abit of a novely, but saying that, ill be getting some eventually too.

I figure, breed the first batch to get some more seeds. Then grow like 8 plants at once. 8 weeks (which is the main drawcard) later you have at least 8 plants of id say prob 7-15g each. Enough to keep me supplied till the next lot are ready.

You still cant go past any other descent sized plant which could give you a whole lot more, which youl need once all the LR is gone lol

Peace