Who’s a spoilt girl then

hey Bedbug,

how do you go will the smell with just the aircon exhaust without going through a carbon filter?

must get pretty stinky air goin out ya tent.

Yeah, it does. So here’s the problem, leave the tent open and grab lots of free ventilation or close the tent and spend a small fortune on stabilising gear.

So I stagger my crops so that I never have more than 6-8 plants coming into maturity at once.

Half blessed with location of exhaust (but still gets a bit smelly)

Plant dogbane everywhere I can in outside garden because it stinks the same.

I notice that the stink comes in waves as is not around all the time. During the stinky times, burn lots of incense and extract oils from mint.

I choose low stink varieties.

None of the above is perfect but it has been working for me - so far

I thought i posted about air conditioners last night but cannot find the post, portable air conditioners do work but they are so inefficient because there is a constant vacuum of air being sucked out of the room at all times and your air conditioner cycles on and off so its a one way battle, its much better to use a window air conditioner they use half the power and are more efficient in cooling and maintaining a constant room temperature

view this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFeQRNnv_TU&t=316s

True, mate. Portables are the most in-efficient ones around.

Though I'd imagine Bedbug took this route for a quick fix for the current heatwave happening across the country.

True. I only intended using it for a week or so per year - as an air con. But I do like it’s exhaust when on fan mode.

I also appreciated the video posted by Chrystal. Obviously I need to do more research.