House and Garden Nute Strength - Seedlings

Just checked, solution with A and Cal Mag is 630ppm. Tap water is 115ppm. 515ppm is what I should be taking note of when ppl recommend ppm levels?

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Here's how I do it....

Your tap water is already 115. You're aiming for about 300-400 ppm which I would see as "If I add calmag, I can't let this get passed at least 250 before adding nutes"

Then I would add nutrients a few mls each at a time until ppm is right where you want it. Then I check pH, add up or down and ready to rock n roll.

Works for me

Mate it's the end reading don't worry bout the level already in water , don't go off what they say , add in small amounts till u reach desired level , note how much u used

Using that as a base reading add more to give more , or less if u want to lower

I use little plastic containers u get sauce in from Chinese restaurants, mark 50 ml, 40 ml etc on each 1 then just pour to level desired

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

Thanks to you both. Seems I'm on the right track. Whilst we are here..(!) I'm using pool acid as down. I've read varying opinions on it and used it for one grow without issue. What do you guys use? MLG

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

I bought a bottle of pH down and up. One drop does heaps. I know people prefer natural methods, but these bottles will last me fucking ages
  • Upvote 1

I’m gunna go get some of that instead of ph down for next run. Thx for the tip. And just the tip mind you.

lol all good i think, My advice is my advice tho one thing about me is u won't see me saying to someone on the forum "your grow is shit" i stay rather reserved and composed there are a lot of average grows i see on here i still commend people for it because sharing is great on a public forum its what actually makes the forum where as people dissing others grows just makes an unplesent place to be around

• Upvote 1