Bud mould

brick

As a few of you know I have problems with mould. Living in sub tropical NSW is a bitch when trying to grow mostly Indica's. So after tossing three very thick headed plants on the bon fire and having another cry. lol I did some research. I still had four small plants in 6ltr pots that had the same strain. They got the mould as well, I just let them grow to see what would happen. Research turned up this product. http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/182163228214 It is named Crop Guard Bud Buddy BR. It is a spray on treatment that actually works. One treatment, pretty much saturating the infected area and in one week the mould had died and the buds got very crisp and just fell apart when touched. 

The rest of the plants (all treated) had the same thing happen. And a noticeable increase in growth vigour occurred. Nah I don't sell it or get paid to write bs about it. I used the stuff and if it is good I share that with the forum. This is good. I bought it from 

Hyalite Hydroponics via ebay. 

It comes from QLD only place I could find in a hurry. Have had a chat with a bloke there via email and he sounds/reads like one of us.

$48 is cheap way of saving plants. Saving the disappointment of losing them because of humidity and wet weather.

Maybe I should get a job with them. lol Seriously good stuff.

• Upvote 1