Humidity Control . Keeping buds in storage and fresh / What is best pr

DeiterSchlesinger

Question

Hi all.

I was wondering if someone might give some insight into best methods to keep buds in best storage conditions. In terms of keeping some juicy buds from drying out quickly. I have had some looking around and many suggest just a glass air tight jar keep in dark spot. Not to storage all buds in same JAR as to prevent each time JAR is open effecting the whole batch.

I have read many people use Orange Peal and even some interesting ways people use water to bring life to dry buds.

So for a hypothetical. If you got given a 1/4 of very juicy buds what would you advise to keep the quality in storage as best as possible.

I come across a company called

Boveda
Top cannabis brands in the world use Boveda

https://bovedainc.com/store/herbal/

Any feedback would be welcome !

:yinyang:

post-64263-0-55035000-1543153304_thumb.png

post-64263-0-30892800-1543153316_thumb.png

• Upvote 1

5 answers to this question

I haven't used the boveda yet... bought a b62 pack to store a bunch of flower but plans changed and it was made into concentrate and shared to friends/fam before it needed storing of any real quantity. They were spoken highly of though. Best bet is the jar... especially for small quantities... don't leave it in sandwich bags ffs!

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

I’ve heard people complaining about boveda taste. That’s made me abit apprehensive in giving them a try personally

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

The oldest jar I have is almost 2 years old. Beside the buds colour changing I haven’t noticed and chemical or other type taste. In saying that I don’t have another jar that has been stored for the same period to compare against.