Queensland's medicinal cannabis farm

I hear ya Micmac. My doc is a fine old christian gentleman and he was the only doc that truely has wanted to help me, but I know what his answer will be if I bring up medical canna.

As to why they really need to import mother plants, our gutless pollies don't want to admit that Australians do drugs.

Oh believe me i know exactly what your talking about mac it took me nearly a decade to find my present doctor but what a relief a huge massive relief it was to find her, ive had her now for 12years and my only concern is that she will one day leave the practice and move on and i will have to go through the process all over again, i too take a lot of pain killers mac, my pain is brain pain its disabling in every manner of the word, having found a good doctor for me means i no longer have to go to the emergency ward 2/3times a week infact i havent had to go to emergency in 6years because this doctor provides me with the pain relief i need to control the pain, its migraine and i wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy i have a few other issues to but brain pain wins every time above the other probs, these drugs dont always work 100% and thats where cannabis plays a big part for me and since ive started my daughter on rso for epilepsy and hubby for prostate cancer our doctor has really gone above and beyond IN HER OWN TIME to really educate herself about cannabis and its uses, with a little help from her patients, that to me is a real doctor,a doctor that actually wants to help and in a friendly matter that doesn't demean you as a person, the road to finding a good doctor is loooong but when you get there all this weight your carrying seems to free you in a way because your no longer controlled by your illnesses to a certain extent, yes i still have bad days nothing is every going to cure me of this disease 100%, yet anyway but getting the right sort of help that actually HELPS has certainly improved my qaulity of life, do not put up incompetence from money hungry doctors, though i know this is easier said than done i still believe we teach people even doctors how to treat us by what we are prepared to put up with and im no longer prepared to put up anything less than what im worth and me and my family are worth more than our weight in gold and deserve to be treat with respect and care that works for us as are all of you reading this

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

• Upvote 1

Dunno dog , I think they've judged me b4 I sit down, the first thing they see is tattoo on top of my hands and I can see them looking up my arm at the others, unfortunately this is the norm for me, most ppl are very stand offish until they get to know me , I suppose if they knew what the Egyptian symbols meant they might be a little concerned

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

lol awww thanks bob, il tell ya a story, prior to having my last two daughters i was a tattoo artist and body piercer and manager of a tattoo parlour in tamworth nsw for 15years, in that time i seen a lot of things a lotta lotta things lol anyways i was doing a job on a local copper one afternoon and halfway through the job he piped up and said to me i bet you get all sorts of people come through here, i stopped tattooing him instantly and rolled my chair to the front of him so i could look him in the eye face to face and said back to him so what kinda person are you ? because your here and you know what he said, fuckin nothin, he didnt have an answer he was silent, i rolled my chair back to the side and continue on with the job and proceeded to tell him that id like to think that at our core we are all just people we all eat, root,sleep,breath and bleed the same mate and i fuckin made sure that the rest of that tattoo hurt him so as he would never ever forget that conversation lol theres more to the story but i think you get my point

That's the attitude , see it all the time,

good on gq

Funny thing though gq, there the ones who point the finger, cause I got a bit of shit, cars boats houses they think I fucken stole it or how the fuck did u get all that stuff

30 yrs of working 7 days a week , 12 hr days , nearly killed me in the end , but I now I can sit back and have the last laugh is what I say

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

This copper learnt the hard way sadly, he was a member or the drug force tag, target assess group for 30yrs, a few years back i flipped the tele on to watch currant affairs and low and behold the same copper i tattooed years before was on tv pleading for changes surrounding legalization of cannabis ,you can imagine the irony ,and the reason for this change of heart was because his young son was diagnosed with terminal cancer and sadly died not long after the report, what a shame that it took losing his own son to see the bigger picture and that copper is still fighting for law reform today, in the end were all just PEOPLE with different needs