Juicing

MreofOz

Question

The misses got in to Juicing awhile ago. That became my job. Sure enough, I now to have a huge glass every morning of Cold Pressed Apple, carrot, beetroot, cucumber, lime, celery and kale.

Now I would love to add some leaves from the tent to the juicing. I am using coco Dtw, half strength coco a&b, and a few bit and piece SeaSol. Pk/CalMag every now and again. Settled in the pattern of feed till run of climbs to 1.3/4 then flush repeat.

I have already made butter of earlier leaves and about to make more.

Is off cuts, leaves etc during grow ok to consume? If so Butter, iso, juicing, eating which is better and clean?

7 answers to this question

The misses got in to Juicing awhile ago. That became my job. Sure enough, I now to have a huge glass every morning of Cold Pressed Apple, carrot, beetroot, cucumber, lime, celery and kale.

Now I would love to add some leaves from the tent to the juicing. I am using coco Dtw, half strength coco a&b, and a few bit and piece SeaSol. Pk/CalMag every now and again. Settled in the pattern of feed till run of climbs to 1.3/4 then flush repeat.

I have already made butter of earlier leaves and about to make more.

Is off cuts, leaves etc during grow ok to consume? If so Butter, iso, juicing, eating which is better and clean?

after juicing ... do you keep the leaves and further process later on? or is it usually straight into the bin/compost?

Yeah goes into worm garden.

6 weeks, no sugar, no gluten, no wheat, corn or any processed form of the above. Fuck loads of grass fed meat and fat, eggs, heaps of veg, nuts , cold pressed juicing every morning 80%veg20%. Walking 60 min every morning, drinking water (never did it)

I feel better than I can remember, just thought [emoji189] ya getting old, pains and aches are part of it.

I don’t crave any of the above anymore, I don’t feel hungry, inflammation. I fart and shit like I was a kid. Never feel bloated yet nice a full after dinner.

Can fill my trolley for a $100 and local veg and be fucked if I can eat it all in 3-4 days. Can blow that in a supermarket and eat it in one sitting. Had a lady wish me luck on my “Diet”. I laughed in my head as I thought it is you who needs it with her frozen low fat, low carb.....crap she thought was food.

It was ironic for me that 4 weeksin to quitting eating shit. I watched “The Secret Little Pill” on Netflix. When you experience the freedom from so much crap food it is hard to contemplate eating shit now.

Have been throwing some fresh leaves in the juice in the morning as well not only good for you it taste fucking great.

Peace out stone dribble......

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

Edited by MreofOz

very cool MreofOz

it's hard when your used to supermarket shopping & the convenience of "all you need" in a pretty packet 

lots of positive healthy pic's & bright colors on the packet , manipulation at it's best 

not a doc but i have been looking at the 12 foods they say to avoid

wheat oats rye barley & because of GMO/roundup add corn & soy to those grains

fried food & oils like vegetable oil olive oil , cook in grass fed animal fat  or butter

like a stake well done , that's not to good , cook rare or med rare with no burnt outside 

no deli meat because of the preservatives , nitrates & nitrites , ask at the counter 

to avoid them , saying you have an allergy to them can help , it's not full proof but deli 

meat that's been cooked on the bone has possibly less chance of these preservatives 

being added  

baked skins on veg is another to avoid 

a beer with food , anything carbonated when eating food should be avoided 

be good to go to your GP & get a bunch of blood work done to determine where you are 

now , cholesterol , salt , nutrients ect & go back at 6 month intervals & see what's happen with 

the numbers & which way there heading 

https://youtu.be/Jm71w3LzhQE

i took to long to listen & ended up with gut disorder which resulted in an op to have part 

of my bowel removed , i wish i was looking & had info like this back then , things might have been different 

hindsight is a wonderful thing & i wouldn't have dumped the doc i was seeing , i would asked allot more questions 

& not just accepted what i was being told as gospel 

so don't fuck your doc off , force him/her to learn or at least look at what your looking at , as to try an avoid taking medications 

& keeping a healthy gut