Trouble getting seeds to germinate

Just wondering if you have used yantra seeds before this grow ,just purchased some chew dawg off him and they just seem to cheap to be the real deal ?

Never bought seeds from them before but I have not seen any complaints from people who did.

FWIW: The beans I just sprouted were both from what look like genuine sealed original breeder packs - Nirvana (hawaii maui waui) and Dutch Passion (durban poison) - other than 2/2 popping into healthy seedlings after 3 days in moist coco, I won't know much until they're in flower but I suspect they're the real deal. No idea how they got them here. They seem to sell their own seeds too - haven't cracked the Yantra bred black rhino fem seed I got as a freebie yet.

I ended up paying about $10/seed including express post for the 15 feminised old skool sativa seeds I got which seems fair to me.

Edited by doctor_nelson
  • Upvote 2

Thanks everyone. Next lot i try ill use something other than jiffys and i might try the paper towel/zip lock method then drop them in something. I've only really ever used clay balls so I've been avoiding soil. This has been helpful thanks

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Never had a problem germinating with the zip lock bag method

Edited by Stereoballs