California goes Recreational

With news running a story about the latest US State to change, they have a poll in the article asking "Should recreational marijuana use be legalised in Australia?". The poll is currently running at 91% 92% saying yes and 9% 8% saying no.

https://www.9news.com.au/national/2018/01/02/08/58/us-recreational-marijuana-laws-sparks-debate-in-australia?ocid=Social-9News

Edited by rigman

I seen the one on sunrise and it had 3k for yes and 1k for no. People are changing their opinion on weed because more people are openly talking about it! I don’t feel like such a ‘druggo’ when I go have a joint at a gathering rather than getting wastered. Now people try join me...bitch you get your own! Haha

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

I have noticed in recent times sbs and abc tv have become more cannabis friendly with more sensible and informed viewing re cannabis debate . The drum for instance last night on abc good to see accurate info.

As for the commercial channels - they still have no idea and just pedal bs.

• Upvote 1