Plant got sick during flower - re-vegging on its own?

Hi guys, first post here. Finally rrgistered after lurking for a long time. Of course i have a question :-)

So an outdoor plant got sick just after starting to flower. dont know for the life of me what happened but after a flush and slowly bringing the nutes back up it came good. It was sick for about 2-3weeks so flowers stopped developing just after they started.

So continuing with bloom nutes it came good but didnt continue to develop flower. Instead looks like its vegging again just before flower. Growing beutifully it has probably gained another 1/3 in height.

The earliest bud formations are also gradually dying off. daylight is about 13hrs at the moment so im wondering what the hell is it doing? Is it vegging again or will it just konk out on me any day? Its definitely showing no signs of termination. Hopefully that all makes sense. Location FNQ - tropics.

Here's some pics. They arent the best but hopefully they help.

post-62523-0-06310300-1513151351_thumb.jpg

post-62523-0-79367500-1513151391_thumb.jpg

post-62523-0-69146900-1513151465_thumb.jpg

It definitely looks like that tunkers but it is getting the same amount of light as it did when it was flowering earlier and same as its buddies who are still blooming nicely and just about to be cut down. It is certainly very strange how it has happened on its own. I have tricked indoor plants into re-veg but it took a bit of effort and a drastic change in light cycle