Gazza's Greenhouse

I haven’t knowticed a difference in the growth rate when I’ve been growing outside my greenhouse and later moved it inside. As for the camo, the plastic works a lot better but unfortunately it gets too hot in summer where I live.

I found if you put a darker backing on the house then the shade cloth is then harder to see through at a glance, but you can always hide more flowering plants in the house or even plastic flowers throughout your plant to help throw prying eyes.

yeah sick idea never thought about plastic flowers as a decoy fuckin genius. I planted heaps of smelly plants and herbs to throw the smell, basil,mint,peppermint, jasmin and a few others definitely has helped with the smell.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

so u do'n+ have 2 comprimise 2 much wi+h lack of sunligh+ when making s+eal+hee and drone proof ?

mi main concern was how dark u make shadeclo+h so popo ca'n+ see in and would i+ affec+ pho+osin+hesis

bi look of plan+s u deal+ wi+h problem no worries

could be jus+ wha+ i'm lookin 4

on a much smaller scale of course

u make i+ look easee

keep it simple mate if I can do it anyone can. This is really why I'm doing this hopefully to inspire some poor shit that's been paying for weed. Grow your own it's just a little patience, all good things come to those who wait. And don't over complicate shit. It's a weed at the end of the day. If u set it up right at the start they pretty much take care of them selves.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Here's some technical info on coverings.

Plastic films

Films are the most common and lowest cost type of covering material. The types of film available are polythene (polyethylene), EVA (ethyl vinyl acetate) and PVC (poly vinyl chloride). With the constant improvements in plastics, these covering materials offer a lot of flexibility and performance options. Coverings can have a variety of additives which are used to give plastic films useful properties. For example, films may be used to exclude ultra violet (UV) light for chemical free pest control or reflect long wave infra red (IR) radiation to improve heat retention at night. As a result, some plastic covering materials are coloured or tinted.

Additives to the plastic determine its;

durability

capacity to reduce heat loss

capacity to reduce droplet formation

transmission of particular wavelengths of light

capacity to reduce the amount of dust sticking to the film.

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

anyone looking at coverings 

i use this , prob needs changing now after 4-5 years of weather

the frosted clear is 15% shade & the white is 50% shade , i used the clear 

3 widths of the clear & 1 of the white 

& they have bucket loads of diff shade cloths  

https://theshadecentre.com.au/product-category/horticultural-roll-products/hothouse-fabrics/

Polyfab Solarpro Hothouse Fabric

2.05m wide – Cut to whatever Length you need up to 50 continuous meters

Hot House Fabrics are made from transparent UV stabilized HDPE with a reinforcing scrim woven in to provide strength and durability.

They are designed for use in horticultural situations to control environments by keeping water out whilst allowing warmth and light into

shade houses and greenhouses. Using a hothouse fabric on your shade house/greenhouse can improve the productivity and performance

of your plants and veges.

FEATURES:

• 2.05m wide
  • 180gsm (approx)
  • Up to 15% or 50% Shade
  • UV Stabilised semi-transparent fabric
  • Use Frameguard Lagging Tape to reduce heat transfer from metal frames
  • Suitable for Hot Air and Hot Wedge Welding (not suitable for High Frequency Welding)
  • Colour – Natural (Clear) or White
  • 5 Year Manufacturers Warranty Against UV Breakdown