Gazza's Greenhouse

ma+e, u are living +he dream

lifes+iles of +he green and open

good 2 leave ra+race alone

green pas+ures and open air

a quick ques+ion

is ure greenhouse shadeclo+h a cer+ain % ?

do u ge+ enough sun wi+hou+ moving plan+s ?

do u run fans inside or couple flaps here and +here ?

sos, +hree ques+ions

u doing so well

As just starting out in this scene... itchy speaks, I listen!!

Your wealth of knowledge is unreal!! The best part is ur techniques and or advice is strait down my alley!!

I as well as all the others here so I've seen in my short stay can't thank you enough!

Cheers bro!

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

thanks mate 

much appreciated 

This is right up my ally, I love the idea of greenhouse growing. I brought a small greenhouse and use the plastic for colder months but swap to 30% shade cloth for the hotter months. I find that when the plastic is on the wind doesn’t penetrate so I use a small solar fan from ebay(30-50$) . I’ve experimented with solar lights as well to modify the length of daylight when I grow outdoors through winter. I try keep the green house closed to help with garden pests that I get in my area. It also helps with temperature in winter but I find that I still have to use a small greenhouse paraffin heater to keep it a higher temperature.

I find growing in a greenhouse small enough that you can move around as well to different positions helps as one spot can get less shade at different times of the year. Using an app like sun seeker that gives augmented reality through the camera really helps with me positioning the greenhouse. But that’s if you rent like I do at the moment, AGAIN adding another benefit of the greenhouse as its hard to see what is growing inside with the cover.✌️

• Upvote 1

so u do'n+ have 2 comprimise 2 much wi+h lack of sunligh+ when making s+eal+hee and drone proof ?

mi main concern was how dark u make shadeclo+h so popo ca'n+ see in and would i+ affec+ pho+osin+hesis

bi look of plan+s u deal+ wi+h problem no worries

could be jus+ wha+ i'm lookin 4

on a much smaller scale of course

u make i+ look easee

I haven’t knowticed a difference in the growth rate when I’ve been growing outside my greenhouse and later moved it inside. As for the camo, the plastic works a lot better but unfortunately it gets too hot in summer where I live.

I found if you put a darker backing on the house then the shade cloth is then harder to see through at a glance, but you can always hide more flowering plants in the house or even plastic flowers throughout your plant to help throw prying eyes.

• Upvote 1

ma+e, u are living +he dream

lifes+iles of +he green and open

good 2 leave ra+race alone

green pas+ures and open air

a quick ques+ion

is ure greenhouse shadeclo+h a cer+ain % ?

do u ge+ enough sun wi+hou+ moving plan+s ?

do u run fans inside or couple flaps here and +here ?

sos, +hree ques+ions

u doing so well

the cover is a PE plastic, I don't need to move plants as they get about 13 hours sunlight in that position. No fans have six flaps that I keep open 24/7 to keep air flow circulation, also on a hill so there's always a breeze.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

This is right up my ally, I love the idea of greenhouse growing. I brought a small greenhouse and use the plastic for colder months but swap to 30% shade cloth for the hotter months. I find that when the plastic is on the wind doesn’t penetrate so I use a small solar fan from ebay(30-50$) . I’ve experimented with solar lights as well to modify the length of daylight when I grow outdoors through winter. I try keep the green house closed to help with garden pests that I get in my area. It also helps with temperature in winter but I find that I still have to use a small greenhouse paraffin heater to keep it a higher temperature.

I find growing in a greenhouse small enough that you can move around as well to different positions helps as one spot can get less shade at different times of the year. Using an app like sun seeker that gives augmented reality through the camera really helps with me positioning the greenhouse. But that’s if you rent like I do at the moment, AGAIN adding another benefit of the greenhouse as its hard to see what is growing inside with the cover.✌️

yeah growing in winter will be a totally different ball game. I haven't done it yet. I'll have a crack. My main goal was to get enough smoke to last me a year. I cross bred my best two plants from last season as I only had 5 seeds and did not want to pay for seeds again. From them efforts I must have roughly 1000 seeds from my best two plants which were a northern lights and a orient express strain. I decided togo with a green house cos I couldn't afford to set my grow room up properly and running lights is expensive when your paying the bill. So I figured green house gives me a semi controlled environment and the cover is non transparent which gives me stealth to some extent. Even though I'm in the middle of bum fuck, you can never be to careful.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app