• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment
Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds

Photo

Your DREAM / holy grail / endgame cuttings.

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

Marrawahrrrna

Marrawahrrrna

Flowering

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 241 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:None
  • Fav. Heads:None
Wondering what cuts everyone would go for if they could only:

1. Have one and only one final cut to grow forever.

2. Could have 4 cuts, one each of a sativa, indica, hybrid and medical/cbd strain. You don't have to have one of each but only one from each of the types you choose to grow.

This doesn't have to be something you can easily get or is available on the market. It might be something only an elite seedbank has and doesn't sell or share. It has to be your personal holy grail plant.

What would your pick(s) be if you could choose from those two criteria.
Kentucky Freud Chicken - Cock sucking good.

Say thanks with some bits:  bc1q2u6zm8fvmf9n6zv0kdtq0gsvhjfhdcysfss94j  (BTC Only)

pedro de pacas

pedro de pacas

tnuc

• Members
  • 14582 Posts:

Which seed banks would be the "elite" ones

Not being a god-botherer whats a holy grail

micmac

micmac

Drug War Veteran

• Members
  • 8119 Posts:
Easy choice for me, right from when Cheech n Chong had achapupo gold, was always a dream n never thought it could become a reality
Occasionally looked for it on seed banks but never found it
Low n behold , a mate who I've known a long time decided he would give indoors a go , like me outdoors only with few unsuccessful half arsed attempts at indoors,
The co-op was reborn , he got different strains than I , only white widow in common
1 of them was achapupo gold the other blue cheese
As I was more than half way through first grow , n he was already started so I wasn't in position to get any clones off him, something he gonna teach me, we just kept on the path we're already on
Now I have worked out kinks in new area he is going 12/12 n didn't want to take clones
Well I thought that's ok , next grow I'll get some clones from his reveg( thanks bush , u certainly proved it's worth it)
As he's really a Xmas tree grower my style was hard to get his head around n he run out of room
Bingo , no need to wait for clones
The dream became a reality, the proud carer of my very first achapupo gold
Bloody hell rambling again
1bcb5f9cb05a02406d1c146ecc75dd7d.jpg1bcb5f9cb05a02406d1c146ecc75dd7d.jpg1bcb5f9cb05a02406d1c146ecc75dd7d.jpg1bcb5f9cb05a02406d1c146ecc75dd7d.jpg

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app
Only meant to post 1 pic sorry

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

Marrawahrrrna

Marrawahrrrna

Flowering

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 241 Posts:

Which seed banks would be the "elite" ones
Not being a god-botherer whats a holy grail

It's a fair question and I'll answer it in the interests of defining the terms though it's plain you don't need the answer and it's aimed at increasing the entertainment value of your replies afterwards. Life's a game and I enjoy playing as much as the next person. So here we go:

Elite can mean something you consider to be of the highest standards, knowledge, aims or ideals. Whatever you consider to be the highest. It doesn't have to coincide with what anyone else thinks.

Holy grail is a figurative term for an ultimate aim or goal. Something considered highly desirable. You can ignore the term if it bothers your sensibilities but most ordinary people understand the concept.

Marrawahrrrna

Marrawahrrrna

Flowering

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 241 Posts:
Remember I don't mean just strain here. I mean an actual cutting of the exact phenotype that some breeder you consider great has in their collection.

It's not about just getting the seeds or a random phenotype or even one you've selected from a thousand plants but if you think that plant you have is of that high standard then by all means let us in on the qualities of the strain.

An example might be a cutting of “Princess” by the Brothers Grimm, or a cutting of “Space Queen” by TGA subcool, etc.

These are the P1 plants that the seedbanks use or bomb quality clones that get around from time to time.

micmac

micmac

Drug War Veteran

• Members
  • 8119 Posts:
Doesn't matter either way still the same answer
The original seed , cutting or even a phenos running around now the answer for is the same
Achapupo Gold
If I had another choice Panama red

pedro de pacas

pedro de pacas

tnuc

• Members
  • 14582 Posts:

Doesn't matter either way still the same answer
The original seed , cutting or even a phenos running around now the answer for is the same
Achapupo Gold
If I had another choice Panama red

Mangobiche ?

micmac

micmac

Drug War Veteran

• Members
  • 8119 Posts:
Another legendary sativa, always thought it was stuff of legend

pedro de pacas

pedro de pacas

tnuc

• Members
  • 14582 Posts:

I'd have to pick number 2, 4 cuttings, one of each 

micmac

micmac

Drug War Veteran

• Members
  • 8119 Posts:
Howie mowie, tasted some home grown from a mate in Hawaii long time ago on trip
Very nice, rich red volcanic soil in amongst the pineapples

Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment
Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.