Prostate cancer

Oldpom

Question

Hi all. Just joined and hoping someone can advise. I am 67 and recently diagnosed with prostate cancer. I am looking at making RSO. I want to grow my own product outside so, any suggestions for something suitable for this with high THC and can be grown outside in Victoria. I am also looking at using 190 proof alcohol in place of ISO and, using one of the distillers such as the green oil machine. Any advice would be much appreciated as new to all this at my age but, I would like to continue living and keep my prostate. Thanks guys, great community here.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Hi Oldpom welcome to the site,my husband was only 48 when he was diagnosed with prostate cancer and after 4yrs of delaying treatment his tumors were starting to bulge from the prostate gland so we had no choice but to decide on a treatment and he decided to go with a radical prostatectomy with nerve spareing surgery, we didnt know about rso at the time so never had that as a choice prior to the surgery, my hubby has suffered significantly due to some of the side effects of having treatment and to top that off we were told that there would not be a psa reading after the surgery because the prostate was removed but his 3 psa tests after surgery were still giving a reading, this was pretty distressing and we both thinkin the worst that maybe the tumur had already spread from the prostate, feeling desperate i started looking for alternative treatments and thats how i found my way to this site,well that and my daughters epilepsy,everyone here was very nice and very helpfull and i couldn't be more greatfull for all the help ive received here,ive been a cannabis smoker and grower for many many years but had never heard of using it as medicine,to make the rso oil it was recommended to us to use the QWISO method/quick wash iso method or the evaporation method or the agitation methed and thats how weve been making it ever since,its fast its easy its cheap and it works,hubbies last psa test was clear 100percent clear no psa level to be found and my daughters epilepsy whilst isnt 100%gone its is 100%better so im absolutely sold on cannabis medicine its good for everything it seems,hubby ended up taking 2 60day 1gram a day courses of rso and continues to take much smaller doses as a kind of an upkeep management dose, as far as strains go it was a also recommended that we use a few different varieties of strains so we used both strong sativas and sedative indica strains to mske the medicine so as to get the best of both worlds and luckily for us i already had seed form many different strains and so i cant help you with advice on named strains or on the distiller but hopefully someone else will be along soon to give you some ideas about that but yeah lots of strdains mixed together is the way to go and i also think growing organic outdoors is the abosolutly best kind of medicine you can get possibly get, again im sorry to hear of your terrible predicament and wish you all the very best on your journey,happy gardening oldpom,,,greenqueen,,,ps if you have any questions or i can help in anyway please feel to send a p.m if you feel more comfortable,,cheers pom

• Upvote 1

hey ya old pom :)

don't really have answers for you but there is truck loads of info out there on the google machine  

& experts all round the world have never been closer for you to reach out to , bit like oz stoners people   

allot of these same people have there own contacts all round the world that can be passed on 

along with your search educate yourself as much as poss , it's a bit of a mind field here at the mo

some good info at learngreenflower.com 

https://www.learngreenflower.com/articles/91/treating-cancer-with-cannabis-2016-3

there be a few experts on there you could poss try contacting for the right info 

this is a interesting radio show https://youtu.be/gAwUBi0HfrA

sorry i'm not answering your questions 

ps agree with using grain alcohol over iso 

good luck to ya mate 

Many many thanks to all those that have replied I am on my way to making my own I think and green2queen2, if you could give me more info on the QWISO.

method, that would be much appreciated as, I have absolutely no idea lol. Also, I have read so many contradictions on freezing the product, decarbing the product etc so any advice on those would be great. Does it need to be decarbed prior to wash? Does it need to be frozen?. I have never read any of that in the RSO instructions. Thanks again.

Hi oldpom,bare with me pom ive got a lot on today and would like to ask you a few important questions to,i can definitely answers all your questions and more just have a lot on today and would like to take the write out some easy to follow instructions for you which i will hopefully have done for you before the days out,i certainly dont have all the answers and you should always follow up all advice thats given with doing your own research but i can help you get going in the right direction and answer most off your questions, cancer is such a personal journey especially prostate cancer as theres some real nitty gritty stuff to be talked about so im going to correspond with your through a private message if your happy to do that pom otherwise im happy to do it on your thread as well what ever your comfortable with im happy to oblige either way and look forward to chatting later this evening,cheers pom,,,GQ

• Upvote 1