Bogan goes to Melbourne's Hemp Expo

Glad you had fun mate. Can't wait to hear your summary of the event. Hope you got some good pics. :)

Not a pig in sight! But when I rocked up to the southern cross station they were everywhere! Haha cunts didn't even pull me up! Was doing a stoners walk with a paranoid twitch and slightly drunk kind of walk lol now I'm half way home... Couple off bottles of co2 couldn't fit all 5 in the suitcase lol 4ab75da4621f0e0620563ca5c6b940f4.jpg wish I had a dab! I stayed away from obvious dickheads ... That were the ones dabbing... I did have a vape sesh, I think I'll stick to burning flowers
  • Upvote 1

Bet I passed you heaps of times .the guy at your stall said you were wearing a coloured headband ,,,,saw a few hats but it wasn't enough to walk up and say how the fuck are you Boags.

After a while I had too much to carry so went for a hike to the car,,,returned ,,,didn't see you so after another while I

took off for a bite to eat ,,,came back and they wouldn't let me in ,. 3.00 pm closing is just way too early for a stoned fuck like me.

So I left really spewing I didn't see you ,,,link me up ? ,mate I had your Chrissy present with me. lol.

There was a few things I wanted to buy, so I missed out ,,and was hoping for lots more freebies too.lol.

Defiantly going back next year,,was a good sized event but I wouldn't be surprised if it's much larger next year.

All I got then ,was the bit about colour.

When there is two or more sources of noise I don't hear too good ,,something about Industrial Deafness.

Age probably doesn't help.

That's a bummer ,,I would have found you otherwise.

Spewing, should have inboxed me here! I was checking if anyone messaged me...

I just walked in the door and unpacked lol and left it ... I'll take proper pics tommorow ... I'm happy to be home! 9d6424db9854a016d45a73761b28221f.jpg380edb3072f2e9e0222a4b6d79fc4584.jpg3eaf40e427d11ede37971cdca4a10fd4.jpgd4bbd7ef1bd31dba73f198b2331f330d.jpga47b005fe2105c5e0fa956ccf9686e4a.jpgb27c91fd8ccddcee9525041142bec003.jpg8245cd48282ad44c82a8a3036be39cd1.jpgand there's more!!! Update tommorow

• Upvote 2