Blauberg Review

Hi Guys,

Seeking experience in using the blauberg range of duct fans specifically the "turbo 100"

I need a quiet and reliable exhaust fan to vent my 0.6m x 0.6m x 1.6m mini grow tent.

It will need to pull through a carbon filter (Im looking towards a phresh filter) and a few meters of ducting.

There won't be much heat generated as its a led grow.

Who has experience on performance, noise, durability etc?

https://blaubergventilatoren.de/en/product/turbo-100

Edited by cam23pro

gday.. 

Ive got the 150 2 speed, on a fan speed controller, works well, its quiet.. and ive had no problems in two years,  i run mine 24/7  100% in summer, and i turn it down as the temps drops. i get 2 or 3 degrees above ambient at 100% with lights on.  

duct will reduce flow,  id suggest the 150, and dial it down, if needed. ..  a good air exchange is everything. 

best of luck 

my advice, dont buy anything 'growlush' unless you want it to last a week. 

peace Vape

I agree you gotta get air exchanges right, don't matter how good your light is they just won't grow

I have been running grow lush 6 " fan for about 6 mths continuously no problems

I also got one of there 600 watt digital ballast and ultra cool hood , no problems, the only thing I don't like is their bulbs, my other seems heaps better

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

Edited by micmac

I can't say I'm familiar with the Blauberg Fans. But the old rule of thumb when it comes to ventilation fans is to go bigger than what you think may be required, and dial it back with a fan speed controller. Reason being, like Vape mentioned ducting, and bends in ducting, filters, silencers and so on will restrict the flow quite considerably. And if at some stage you're battling heat issues, you can dial/speed the fan up to combat it.

The Blauberg fans do look like they're up to the task, I'll be sure to research them myself because I'll also be needing a new one soon.

Also, from my experience. The German made motors seem to be best.