Best dab set - money no object

When buying any glass it comes down to personal choice we all like diffrent things.

There is basic or fancy it just what pleasers your eye, and the quartz nail again is a personal choice some ppl will use quartz some will only use titanium.

There are 2 good online Au stores that sell decent glass so u dont have to import if that is an issue for u.

Importing from overseas is not an issue as well, it is not against federal law witch mail comes under to import smoking glass ware ie bongs and oil rigs, it only against state law to own glass ware for smoking weed/oil.

When buying any glass it comes down to personal choice we all like diffrent things.

There is basic or fancy it just what pleasers your eye, and the quartz nail again is a personal choice some ppl will use quartz some will only use titanium.

There are 2 good online Au stores that sell decent glass so u dont have to import if that is an issue for u.

Importing from overseas is not an issue as well, it is not against federal law witch mail comes under to import smoking glass ware ie bongs and oil rigs, it only against state law to own glass ware for smoking weed/oil.

What I have difficulty with is knowing what goes with what.

I wish they could put more specifics in about what pieces go with what.

Angles, etc.

I'm pretty sure everyone whose smoked weed has burnt an eyebrow at some point.

Can someone give some examples of local sold dab rig gear.

Take a wire bagtie, strip 1/2 of the plastic or a straightened paperclip

Take a pair of needle nose pliers and curl the end.

Viola, one dabber.

Go to a 2nd hand store and find 2 old stainless steel bone handled knives.

Heat the knife/knives with a gas burner on da stove.

Hey presto, best dabber kit ever lol lol lol

P.S. 2 knives so if ya ever have the need to hot knife hash ya can lol .........ahhhh them was the days...... PMSL lol

• Upvote 1

Ahhh, yeh those were the days spotting hash on hot knives, now I just put a good dab on top of a cone and away I go, but my son bought a dab rig and came round home gave it a go and WOW what a hit, straight away I thought what a waste on top of cones gotta get me 1 of these so he started showing me some you could buy. Go into your playstore and download DH gate, get into it and type in dab rigs heaps to choose from I've picked 1 out he's getting me combined birthday and Christmas pressie it's an American site but they do post here and prices are very reasonable. Good luck on your hunt for 1

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

DHgate is a chinese site but everything is listed in US$

Just a lil word of warning 99% of dhgate stuff are knock offs .

Some items there will have free postage and other items u will have to pay for shipping and some of the items can take up to 8 weeks to arrive.

I have got a few items through dhgate, that is where i got my enail from...