Is it a good time for autoflowers?

If your counting on some good numbers of good smoke from auto's u need good breeding with quality genetics, i have surfed AFN and a lot of breeders strains are just shit really some stay small some grow big but the yields are all really poor i guess its a trade off for overall quickness of the life cycle

try looking into the Dutch Passion range these are probably the best on the internet, no piss farting around if u have a system dialed in u can pull a lb+ from one auto but usually a average gardener will pull a lb from 2-3 DP autos

check out FivetoMidnight he grows some Dutch Passion Auto's in the diary section on OSA

If your counting on some good numbers of good smoke from auto's u need good breeding with quality genetics, i have surfed AFN and a lot of breeders strains are just shit really some stay small some grow big but the yields are all really poor i guess its a trade off for overall quickness of the life cycle

try looking into the Dutch Passion range these are probably the best on the internet, no piss farting around if u have a system dialed in u can pull a lb+ from one auto but usually a average gardener will pull a lb from 2-3 DP autos

check out FivetoMidnight he grows some Dutch Passion Auto's in the diary section on OSA

You're kidding about pulling a pound from an auto, right??

Hence my earlier L O L.

An average gardener will pull a pound from 2-3 ?

So between 5 - 8 ounces per Auto.

Love to see a diary detailing such expertise.

Leg me guess, that’s under 13 watts of LED strip cobs ? lol

Understood Billy! Been away from the forums for awhile but seems to me that there has been an increase in kids on here spouting crap and clogging up the threads with garbage and misinformation! Makes it hard and tiresome reading through some of the threads IMO