Is it a good time for autoflowers?

Hey Budz, I've grown half a dozen autos at varying times of the year for the past few years, as well as my regular ladies. Research & experience has taught me that optimum growing conditions are paramount when growing autos....you want to give them the opportunity to grow as vigorously as they can during their short lifespan.

Not sure where you are but me being in S.E Vic means that we still have some cooler weather & chilly nights to come so will pop mine in late Dec/early Jan. If you're in a warmer part of Oz then by all means go for it.

You could always stagger the planting over the next couple of months so you have a comparison yield wise. Haven't tried Dinks Auto Skunk. Northern Lights is a fave of mine.

Have fun.

thanks for the reply i got the 6 autos and gave 3 to my mate buy none popped(lazy fella let em dry up waste ;( ) still have mine tho and mite pop em soon. i have got some nice looking sour , lemon and white skunk going tho .ill post some updates soon blaze on stoners.

Edited by budz420aus

how are those autos looking? I got an Auto Skunk #1 which I planted end of September but it died, I think it had a couple nights that were too cold and didn't get enough light, etc - although my other autos handled it alright...a friend of mine is also growing an auto skunk planted around the same time which has survived, bit small though. I think yours will do well starting in November

any pics? :D