Vege cycle

brurdy

It depends on how big you want the final size of it to be.

So take into account the expected stretch,,,that should give an idea how big or long you need to veg for.

Ok ill just go off how big they are few more weeks i reckon hard to say how much they will stretch i guess

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

This shows more detail to what I meant..

600w HPS in a cooltube. With this strain it took about 6 to 8 weeks to fill this metre square screen in veg state. Then once I'm happy with the coverage, flip it to flower mode, before going 12/12 most those tips were about 4-6 inch above the screen. So it gives some indication of what to expect with stretch, with a photoperiod strain.

post-10745-1237592631.jpg

• Upvote 2

This shows more detail to what I meant..

600w HPS in a cooltube. With this strain it took about 6 to 8 weeks to fill this metre square screen in veg state. Then once I'm happy with the coverage, flip it to flower mode, before going 12/12 most those tips were about 4-6 inch above the screen. So it gives some indication of what to expect with stretch, with a photoperiod strain.

post-10745-1237592631.jpg

That's an awsome looking plant hopefully mine get to be like that one day still learning. Mine are currently around 18-20cm tall at 4 weeks only just started topping them so another few weeks at least id say

That was about my 3rd or 4th grow, brurdy. So I can't why you can't achieve the same results with the right strain.

That's a AK47 cross plant tipped twice and trained through the screen, using very basic nutes with a strength of about 1.6EC, in a RDWC setup. About midway through budding they got a hit of Canna's PK 13-14.

Didn't quite harvest a pound (14-15oz). That's all, nothing special.:)

That was about my 3rd or 4th grow, brurdy. So I can't why you can't achieve the same results with the right strain.

That's a AK47 cross plant tipped twice and trained through the screen, using very basic nutes with a strength of about 1.6EC, in a RDWC setup. About midway through budding they got a hit of Canna's PK 13-14.

This crop is already miles ahead of last attempt so fingers crossed i get a good yield

• Upvote 1

That is picture perfect mate. Awesome!!