First grow, Auto Greenhouse

Hi all,

I've been trying to soak up as much information as I can about growing and I'm taking my first steps to making it all happen.

The influx of information has been completely overwhelming which I'm sure it was for you all when you first started so I want to make my first grow as basic and stress free as possible.

I have a few questions that I would really appreciate if you guys could give me some clarity.

I live in Victoria so it's quickly approaching summer time.

Not to go into to much detail but I want to use a small cheap green house to grow 2 or so auto plants die to privacy concerns, I want the greenhouse to conceal the plants.

1) Will growing in a green house during summer even be viable? Is it possible that it will be too hot for the plants as the greenhouse is a few degrees hotter than outside? Is there anything I can do to address this? I also want to purchase a greenhouse that is not clear but more opaque so the plants cannot be seen. Is this also an issue?

2) Do I have to purchase seeds suited to green house grows or can I happily purchase any seeds I just run the risk of them growing slightly less efficiently?

3) I've read a big issue with first time growers is over watering or over feeding.

-Is it correct in saying I should be watering once every 2-3 days or once a day if the weather is very hot 30+ ?

-I have seasol and plant feed for tomatoes, what would be a good schedule to feed?

I have some pot plant mix for tomatoes at home.. again.. trying to keep is simple.

4) Can I purchase some Jiffy biodegradable peat pots and start my germinating my seeds (which I would have soaked in water for 12 hours) in the green house straight away, then transplant into  a 5 liter pot after it's grown enough? 

If anyone also has some resources that I could read which would benefit me I would really appreciate it. 

Particularly for auto/green house growing.

Thanks in advanced.