Let there be light?

Hi Guys and Girls,

I'm new to the indoor scene and have been researching madly about how to start myself off on my first indoor grow having only a few outdoor runs under my belt.

I am excited and also overwhelmed with the options out there compared to growing outdoors.

Now the background info and my constraints;

• I intend on using a small walk in wardrobe as the space with a tent setup inside
  • The space available roughly 0.9m x 0.7m x 1.75m without removing shelving 
  • Ventilation may be very hard as its not near windows or roof cavity to run ducting it will pretty much flow out into a 3m x 3m room
  • My consumption is quite low and its personal use id say 2-3oz should be plenty for a harvest based on short veg/autoflower grow cycle
  • Low electricty usage, low noise and low heat output is the name of the game.

My options (feel free to chime in with others)

• CFL's 
  • LED (Viparspectra 300w or 450w)
  • Cob LED complete kit (no DIY options)
  • HPS (Nanolux 400w variable running at 50%, 75%, & cooltube)

Personally, given its my first time indoors and I dont want to spend big to start off small I am thinking CFL's as it lends itself to low heat and low stretch with training however the vipar led's are still quite cheap and run cooler from the reviews I have read.

Given the space restrictions and whats out there i am looking at a 60 x 60 x 1.6 tent running 1-2 plants max, short veg/auto and just running clones/seeds in a smaller tent.

Please give me some advice about where I should be focusing my attention.