MJoz Website?

potopia cant be that far off now...?

Just wanting to arrange some agreement for some dud clones I wasted my money on a month ago.....and half way through november....should I just count my losses and move on or be the patient one that I aint!? ..... anyone??

peace & pot

... mate I'm certainly not going to be drawn into a typical ozstoners bitch fight!

Yes I did receive dud clones as did at least 2 others from redback seeds. They had to go into my clone box the day I received them to prevent further deterioration from the wilt factor.... lasted about 5 days before death.

I dont give a shit about the money i chose to gamble on this....my fault for taking the risk!

I do get a little upset when I buy ANY goods that dont live up to my expectation.

mjoz has a very good reputation....thats why I took the risk in purchasing from them...unfortunatly on this occasion the outcome wasnt satisfactory....no big fucking deal....I'm going to spend money with them again, - I always give people/company a second chance.

As for the 'you must have killed them' comment well....

Damo

Damo I didnt mean that in an offensive way, I too have had clones arrive semi alive and only saved like 1/2 of them.

I was just curious as to what may have gone wrong, in my case I didnt put them under a hood to pick them up again.

But yea like Chev says just talk to them, usually they can sort it out without too much hassel.

cool... no offence taken.

I have made contact with those concerned and was told to wait until the site is up and running again....fine.. I just wanted to know when that will be as I planned on using those specific genes that died for this years outdoor grow....If its going to be another month I will obviously get an alternative gene pool on the grow now. - if they are only a week away from starting up I can wait no probs....just want to know a Rough time frame - thats all.

cheers

Damo