New Dummy

It's called curing and like WC said you only put them in a jar after they are dry.

I have heard of people starting their cure by jarring the buds and leaving them for an hour and changing the air then for 2 hours and changing the air then 4 hours and so on untill you can change the air daily without too much risk of mould. Some people wont just change the air but change jars each time so any moisture in the jar doesn't cause ant mould.

I wouldn't stuff the jars either. It leaves no where for any moisture to go but on the buds and it's not a good idea to leave them in the sun.

Theres plenty of info about curing here and on the net and i am sure there are tons of tips and tricks people have come up with.

The end result is pretty damn nice.

Yep, I'm a huge fan of curing :P

While reading some posts here i came across this.

Strip leaves and place in jar with lid untill dry.

Can anyone explane this and the reason to do it

That is pretty retarded, you put anything that's wet into a jar and it'll go stinky and mouldy ::(: Although........

I do know that if you overdry your pot, putting a couple of wet or damp leaves in with the dry stuff can help re-hydrate it, maybe that's what the post was on about?? :P

Hi ya,

the leaves and anyother part of the plant can be kept and dried.

with this dried plant matter you can make Hash oil, Hash blocks(bubble hash), or you can use it in cooking or to make cannabutter to cook with.

Its really not suitable for smoking on its own, so instead of wasting it we make the oils etc that get you mega stoned.

have a search of the site for Oil extraction and/or cannabutter.

thankx to all answers, they were just what i was looking for.

I ve been doing a lot of reading, and would like to report that i have one plant about 4 weeks old about ten in. high. with luck this one will be a female.

I just made a three gal hydro setup will be ordering seeds.

Thankx a lot again. B)