This is nitrogen deff isn't it

Hey all.

Have started a diary for this year due to being flat out with life.

I managed to grab some clones of super silver haze and purple paralysis.

Things had been going well for the past week and I was getting ready to give them a drink and a tiny bit of power feed (only have that at the moment haven't got anything really ready yet).

I've noticed the leaves have gone a bit shitty. I'm thinking they may be nitrogen deff or since they where in door plants I may have shocked them with trying to harden them off out doors.

Plants are in small pots and are in coco. I have given them just rain water twice over the two weeks I've had them so I'm pretty sure they are hungry.

Any ideas would be great

post-54704-0-57804800-1507730571_thumb.jpg

post-54704-0-57985900-1507730613_thumb.jpg

post-54704-0-27058800-1507730665_thumb.jpg

Gday torrietree good to hear from you mate, i found when i moved mine outside that they definitely got a bit stressed and suffered a bit as a result of taking them from one extreme to the another,i just removed the worst affected leaves and got mine into the ground and they look pretty good now after a week or two hopefully thats all thats up with yours too mate,im not sure about the deficiencys side of things someone else will pop in with ideas about that,i should print out one of those deficiency charts as they do come in handy to give you a ruff idea on whats going on with your plants anyways its good to see you back around TT good luck getting your plants sorted mate,,,GQ

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Gday torrietree good to hear from you mate, i found when i moved mine outside that they definitely got a bit stressed and suffered a bit as a result of taking them from one extreme to the another,i just removed the worst affected leaves and got mine into the ground and they look pretty good now after a week or two hopefully thats all thats up with yours too mate,im not sure about the deficiencys side of things someone else will pop in with ideas about that,i should print out one of those deficiency charts as they do come in handy to give you a ruff idea on whats going on with your plants anyways its good to see you back around TT good luck getting your plants sorted mate,,,GQ

Cheers GQ thanks for the welcome back I've been trying to float around but life's been getting in the way. And it's crazy how some threads are just jumping 5-10 pages a day.

This my first time dealing with clones and going from indoor to out so I'm trying to catch myself with it all. Not been the best start for me to be honest. I've gone through around 30-40 seeds to get up and running this year and I've managed to only get 12 up and running. Very disappointed a lot of my crosses have failed.

Think this is what's going ATM

2x GG x Inc bulk

2x ggx chum lee

6x ggx purple bisho (wasn't the biggest fan of this plant but I've grown fond over after getting to fucked up on a mull milk drink)

2x Walter white x bubble fuck

So the extra clones where meant to be a quick and easy starter. ( 1x super silver haze, 1x purple paralysis, 1x blueberry and something else i can't remember.)

I'll keep struggling on and see how I go I'm sure someone will pipe up saying they are hungry and give them a good feed and stop being an idiot haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reckon raising seedlings indoor is the trick. They are vulnerable when they are young. ;)

Good to see you around TT

Allo allotropy

Yeah the plan was to get all my little one going under a fluro. They all seem to be stunting at a certain height. But seem to recover abit when put into pots and moved outside during the day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1

I am trying to get some going at the moment and the Chung Lee's didn't germinate. I can understand your frustration. Sound like you've done a lot of work with little reward. Anyone else had much luck with the Chung Lee strain? All others are doing ok but my bag seed one is the best so far. Texas Guinan and Double Affie are ok too so far.

Edited by Inthewoods

Might be an idea to check your p.h TT

Even rainwater can be out s/thing horrible. Specially if has'nt rained for a while, gutters grow shit

If u got em in pure coco then they could be getting a little hungry after couple of weeks, but me thinks those leaves showing p.h probs

It rained here 4 first time in a long time and rainwater was 9.2

I would give them some diluted seasol, bout quarter strength in p/h water bout 6.0 and they'll come good

Just my 2 cents

Sorry just re-read and u got clones

Forgive me as only a newbie and not sure if what i said applies to clones as well

Either way wish u good luck

Someone who knows what they talking about will surely help out

Edited by afgahn bob